BEST/WORST TRENDS Vol. 2008

I mess with skinny jeans and before it became a huge fad.. I aint no wayne rider so I was already shakin my head whenI saw him do it wit the ray bans nd the supras
indifferent.gif

To me, more black dudes need to stop thinkin they gotta wear their pants big and baggy /half off they *@$... We get a bad rap already enough as it is... The5X tees nd jordan shorts were much more shameful..
sick.gif
roll.gif

Dudes was scared to do it cause of their homeboys clownin em or afraid of lookin' gay or sumthin but when I got on my skinny fit 511 nd whathaveyou,the chicks was feelin my SWAG. (yea I said it...)
laugh.gif
stop hatincause you're stuck with your're old man style... l0l.. Wack people with no originality drive every style into the dirt... Mohawks being one of them,cause when I first saw some of my boys w/ it I thought it looked cool (never got one) but then every other dude's hair I cut wanted one.. smh.. GET YOUROWN STYLE/ SWAG

But the Wallet chains, scarves, OD 80's baby/ retro crap...wooow...small tess wit baggy pants, wack dudes coppin blazers, and the arbitrary catholicrosary beads...

I find it interesting that ALL of y'all go the same opinions...
laugh.gif
..it really is follow the leader on here
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MJROCCIN45

I mess with skinny jeans and before it became a huge fad.. I aint no wayne rider so I was already shakin my head when I saw him do it wit the ray bans nd the supras
indifferent.gif

To me, more black dudes need to stop thinkin they gotta wear their pants big and baggy /half off they *@$... We get a bad rap already enough as it is... The 5X tees nd jordan shorts were much more shameful..
sick.gif
roll.gif

Dudes was scared to do it cause of their homeboys clownin em or afraid of lookin' gay or sumthin but when I got on my skinny fit 511 nd whathaveyou, the chicks was feelin my SWAG. (yea I said it...)
laugh.gif
stop hatin cause you're stuck with your're old man style... l0l.. Wack people with no originality drive every style into the dirt... Mohawks being one of them, cause when I first saw some of my boys w/ it I thought it looked cool (never got one) but then every other dude's hair I cut wanted one.. smh.. GET YOUR OWN STYLE/ SWAG

But the Wallet chains, scarves, OD 80's baby/ retro crap...wooow...small tess wit baggy pants, wack dudes coppin blazers, and the arbitrary catholic rosary beads...

I find it interesting that ALL of y'all go the same opinions...
laugh.gif
.. it really is follow the leader on here
nerd.gif
QFT. I don't own any skinny jeans though.

skinny jeans without question
- they look str8 lance bass on dudes
- they distort the figures of women; tight pants good; skinny pants bad - leave them joints to the crackheads

skinny jeans is the worse and whats even worse than that is when they try to sag em:.

Worst Trend: The word "swagg".

Question to those who wear skinny jeans. I have yet to meet one female that can even tolerate a guy in skinny jeans. First thing they say is, "I can'ttalk to a guy that wears the same size pants I do!" Do female actually tell you they like that?

girls messing up a full head of beautiful hair....

Rihanna
Cassie
LaLa
Amber Rose
Solange

smh.gif
.....cant wait for regular around the way everydaygirls to catch on!
indifferent.gif

Flannel has definitely caught on a lot more in the past couple of years.

I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not, because they have a large selection of flannel in obnoxious colors.

LOL almost all the worst trend are currently being endorsed/ started by NT members
laugh.gif

First a dude wear a certain style, then another dude wear it, then a couple dudes wear it, then all of a sudden dude be hating their own style and call itworst
laugh.gif

Current worst trend : Bigger guys aka fat guy trying to fit into a pair of skinny.

Gayness.

Everything else stems from that (tight jeans, flamboyant colors, horrible music etc)

Originally Posted by M16

Gayness.

Everything else stems from that (tight jeans, flamboyant colors, horrible music etc)
indifferent.gif

I don't know how someone can really hate people that much.

Back
Top Bottom