BET CANCELS ‘106 & PARK’; HEADING TO AN ONLINE PLATFORM!! FINALLY!!

Favorite moments are the kanye vs 50 episode and the kanye Cudi episode when ye first rapper Maybach music. Lastly the NYE episode when lil Wayne got out of jail.

Wasnt a good show on the daily but some dope moments IMO. Going to miss theNYE episodes. >>>> the Ryan Seacrest NYE

Wow, i can't believe that they are actually canceling the show, it was a great highlight of BET, hmm i'm shocked i wonder if they will find another show to replace it. 
tired.gif

Thank goodness

shouldnt even bring this **** back online.. just end it completely

What Shad gone do now

I can't front like it wasn't a good show.  Sure many of us have outgrown it and view it differently now. Also, look what they have to work with in popular music these days plus you don't have to go on a video show to debut your new vid, plug your album, give an interview etc.
 it was a good show when it was necessary, it's just an outdated concept that stayed around too long

Might as well bring uncut back lol

Last edited:
If I ever hit the lotto, I promise Imma buy BET and set everything straight.

At 12:00 AM, the day I take over, 6 hour marathon of BET uncut. Followed immediately by every episode of Rap City EVER. From Big Lez and Joe Clair to Tigger.

All this, of course, is to buy time for me to introduce the New Rap City, Comic View and last but not least, the new and improved Video Soul on yo black ***!! :smokin

At 12:00 AM, the day I take over, 6 hour marathon of BET uncut. Followed immediately by every episode of Rap City EVER. From Big Lez and Joe Clair to Tigger.

All this, of course, is to buy time for me to introduce the New Rap City, Comic View and last but not least, the new and improved Video Soul on yo black ***!! :smokin

maybe throw in some shows that set black people forward...idk any examples of that...but...yea.

Thank goodness

shouldnt even bring this **** back online.. just end it completely

What Shad gone do now

I can't front like it wasn't a good show.  Sure many of us have outgrown it and view it differently now. Also, look what they have to work with in popular music these days plus you don't have to go on a video show to debut your new vid, plug your album, give an interview etc.
 it was a good show when it was necessary, it's just an outdated concept that stayed around too long

Might as well bring uncut back lol

are dudes still puttin raunch in their videos these days or nah?

I literally haven't watched bet in 7-8 years

word. i treat that channel like mcdonalds...just gotta stay away.

As far as setting black people forward

BET used to show the news, Teen Summit, BET Sports, HBCU football and numerous shows on Sunday morning.

Even on Rap City they used to have the homey Jeff Johnson make appearance to talk about events who's now on Roland's show on TV One

maybe throw in some shows that set black people forward...idk any examples of that...but...yea.

Lol Of course. I would use all those marathons to buy time to come up with new shows and try to get some classic syndication. Can you say A Different World?

Also, I would try my DAMNEST to get an NBA contract. Get Marv Albert, Bob Costas or Mike Tirico(cut a BIG **** check, shawty) and two random, but serious about sports, ****** to call the game.

Back
Top Bottom