BET:Uncut Appreciation Vol. What that thang smell like

anybody remember the name of that song with Ali and Murphy lee from the st lunatics and Big Gipp. This video was like the grandpa of the tip drill video they were on a tour bus if i remember correclty

I remember elbowing everything in my living room when Lil Jon Bia Bia would come on too, and being intrigued and disgusted at the same time at Chyna Whites face

werk dat :smokin

Last edited:
anybody remember the name of that song with Ali and Murphy lee from the st lunatics and Big Gipp. This video was like the grandpa of the tip drill video they were on a tour bus if i remember correclty

I remember elbowing everything in my living room when Lil Jon Bia Bia would come on too, and being intrigued and disgusted at the same time at Chyna Whites face

Same :lol: I never knew how to feel when I'd see her face

Last edited:
I remember I had woke up to use the bathroom, and my big bro stopped me on the way to come watch that What That Thang Smell Like video :nthat:. I was young so I was like...

tumblr_m4aovz4RdM1r5pin2o1_400.gif

Changed my life :lol:

She does Gospel rap now :rofl:

This white dude at my job was having a mid life crisis and a divorce, dude found uncut one night.. He came to work bragging about getting up, 2hrs early to watch uncut.. Dude got so hooked on black chicks he got a blk chick and got turned out.. All because of uncut....
See Uncut was changing lives helping out the community :pimp:

FatBack
pimp.gif
I remember running through the halls in highschool singing this song as I continue to grab girls butts #memories

Maaaaaaaaan, Ive been trying for years to find this song from Uncut. It was that white dude riding around in Volkswagon Drop Top. I think it starts with him waking up on a lawn? Anyone know?

Anyone remember the song with Tech from The Real World?

Wasn't really any naked ladies or anything but they were smoking through the whole video. It also explained why Tech was never around during The Real World.
roll.gif
 Yeah dude was part of the Firemen, they stayed in the Uncut rotations.

werk dat twerk dat
da kinfolks i downloaded that cd off that video.

hey whats the one dude name...older black guy who somewhat sings rnb.... he always doing those old temptation/new edition dance moves... NT post his videos from time to time. He is on the chunky side. Music sounds dated like late 80's/90's new jack tidey riley style...dude really cant sing.

hey whats the one dude name...older black guy who somewhat sings rnb.... he always doing those old temptation/new edition dance moves... NT post his videos from time to time. He is on the chunky side. Music sounds dated like late 80's/90's new jack tidey riley style...dude really cant sing.
oh and that one video that samples tonight its going down...some brothers on the side of the road I think in a red focus/Taurus wearing some girbauds and flea market jewelry....

Kinda sounds like Sean Fury to me

Kinda sounds like Sean Fury to me
lol give that man a silver dollar....that's who it is. I wish we had a thread complied of all the wake **** rappers/singers/videos etc... I mean so many are posted on here...be it as a funny meme to an unrelated story/thread... cut short to be made as a gif... etc. I really think there should be a dedicated thread/section of just these videos.

Back
Top Bottom