Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Saw this theory on reddit

"
so that’s partly what they mean by “change the way you see Breaking Bad…” Lalo is probably going to be lured to his death, and his body interred in the superlab the whole time in Breaking Bad…

edit: it occurs to me that this would be a perfect way to feature Walt and Jesse in an unobtrusive way. A brief scene of them cooking in the superlab, ending with a lingering shot of them standing above the spot where it’s implied Lalo lies interred…."

uzdz2esc3vy81.jpg

Was listening to the BCS podcast and one of their writers (or producers?) said that Kim essentially created Saul Goodman... and Saul created Walt... so... Kim created Walter White!

Howard is done...if he was around in BB then he'd still be trying to go after Saul. They're probably gonna make him go out like Ted Beneke in a funny way. Whatever happens to Kim is still the biggest mystery in this show. There has to be some type of big payoff to all of the flash forwards with Jimmy as Gene in Omaha.

Damn I almost feel spoiled if that theory turns out true.

Seeing Vince’s genius play out when you got no idea of what’s coming is too entertaining.

Jimmy brings the worst out of everybody naturally.

Hot take. He killed Chuck. He killed Kim. He killed Walt. He killed Gus. He killed Mike. He killed Lalo.

Better Call the Coroner if you’re around James McGill
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This is good :lol

I think they gon keep messing with Howard till he runs outta town…they making him look bad and once he gets off that case ain’t gon be nothing there left for him

Man Howard hemmed Jimmy right up in that boxing match.

Man I so scared for Werner's widow.

Thought for sure she was gonna get got by Lalo.

I was just being a ****.

Buuuut Hector did get what he wanted at the end.

I still don't understand why Hector hated Gus so much.
The biggest thing was his race and where he was from {Chile}. In a flashback scene with younger hector and even younger Marco and Leonel, Hector was on the phone talking to someone about not wanting to meet with Gus. He says never trust a South American, they're dirty people. Also, the icing on the cake is he knows Gus is gay. Later on, it was all of those things plus he was jealous of Gus' ingenuity and success. Especially since Juan Bolsa and Don Eladio publicly shamed Hector by bragging on how great Gus was :rofl:

I... I didn't get the opening bike scene. 👀😬 Not the couple, not the dialogue, not none of it.

-foe

They're basically plants working for Gus. Paid to reside in the neighboring house live their lives as normal while allowing Gus to use their home to conduct surveillance on potential threats. If Gus is anything, he's a cautious man. It wouldn't surprise me to find out they were recruited before even living there for that very task. It would be hard to trust and convince people already residing in the home to do that. Gus employs a lot of people for a variety of things, as we've learned from BB, and BCS.

The son was specifically a part of his escape plan. He had offered his personal dentist to 'fix' of the son's teeth, when in fact, he had his dentist recreate Lalo's dental work on the son. He had to kill him so the authorities could make a dental ID of him, making them think it was Lalo... hence why they all thought he was dead. Lalo took really good care of the mother and son... but in return, they, unknowingly, had to sacrifice their lives when the time came.

1651928815725.png

Exactly. I bet the reason he chose this particular family is because of how much the son resembled Lalo as well. Hence the reason he told him to shave the beard and leave the mustache and soulpatch. Say what you want about Gus, but Lalo is no joke either.

Back
Top Bottom