Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

it occurs to me that this would be a perfect way to feature Walt and Jesse in an unobtrusive way. A brief scene of them cooking in the superlab, ending with a lingering shot of them standing above the spot where it’s implied Lalo lies interred…."
Had to look up 'interred'

Ho. Lee. EFF!!!

-foe

Preview for tonight's episode.

Axe and Grind

Kim and Jimmy enlist a knowledgeable contact; Howard scrutinizes Jimmy's business practices.

orcpzm3hyxz81.jpg

"The boss has a problem,
he knows how to reach me
If you have a problem.....I'm right here." :pimp:

Incredible episode.
Mike had amazing scenes. Rhea's acting was on point too, they setting Kim up and it makes me feel like it's gonna be heartbreaking. The way Kim was genuinely excited/happy in that scene already had me feeling some type of way.
Whoever played Kim's mom did a great job with the voice. Lalo is something else.

Last edited:
Reddit theory

"Jimmy and Kim know Howard has a PI following them

Jimmy takes out a ton of money so it will look like he’s being nefarious

Jimmy intentionally gets himself photographed with the ‘judge’

Howard sees the photos and wonders why Jummy is meeting with the judge

Someone slips the amphetamine in Howard’s drink Before the hearing

During the hearing Jimmy does something to draw attention to himself in subtle way to everyone but Howard. A wink at the judge before the hearing or something.

Howard gets suspicious and ultimately accuses Jimmy of bribing the judge in a public forum. He looks high and out of it. Clifford confronts him and says he knows about his drug problem. The judge says he never met Jimmy before and has no clue what Howard is talking about.

Howard’s reputation is shattered. Main settles. Jimmy and Kim get their money."

Also this

"Kim SPECIFICALLY noting Best Quality Vacuum….that is clear foreshadowing :frown:"

Have we ever seen Howard’s wife before?

I felt like this was the first time.

Lalo is such a villain. Can’t wait to see things end.

Think this the 1st season they really mentioned Howard’s home life…Yo really going thru it, might as well be out there wildin doing all the things Jimmy setting him up for :lol:
Yeah. He had that lunch or golf game and mentioned his wife. I was like, have they ever mentioned his wife/personal life?

Mike? We know about the son, daughter in law and grand daughter. Gus, we understand his motivations and meticulous nature. And the double life he leads as a legitimate businessman and illegitimate.

Nacho had the ***** and his dad.

Back
Top Bottom