Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

breaking-bad-fly-e1371122689740.png

“Shoot you let you bleed out, that’s how they do it *****”

Gustavo :nthat::nthat::nthat: Hardbody

Lalo top 5 villains of all time, doggy scum of the earth but very likable at the same damn time

With that said, the second Kim left that apartment everything that followed was predictable

Still a good episode though

Gustavo Juan Wick Fring. :wow: :pimp:

Lalo one of the GOAT villains man. The mind games he and Gus played with each other was some compelling TV.

Given how intelligence and meticulous Lalo is, you know he had to get got for Gus to be on Breaking Bad in the first place. It was one or the other. I think someone called Lalo being buried in Gus' Super Lab.

Feel for Howard man. :frown: He was a grade A douche but he didn't deserve all of that.

- Wife and him separated. He tried putting up a brave front put you could he was hurt hurt by that
- Saul and Kim sullied his reputation had him looking like a damn fool and lead to his death
- Getting killed by and subsequently buried with Lalo :lol::smh:
- And to top it off. His reputation gonna be further sullied in death due to suicide story and the cocaine addict stigma Saul and Kim
created for him from jump

This is gonna eat at Kim hard. She might end up killing herself by end of the series. :ohwell:

BCS had the slowest of slow burns (about 3 seasons worth) but these last few seasons have been on another level. Really interested in seeing how everything closes out.

Vince Gilligan a genius man.

Lalo made the classic villain mistake of too much talking/waiting too long before the kill :smh:

I watch a lot of horror and drama films/psychological thrillers and nothing bothers me more than this. I 100% Lalo was going to the L but as soon as he said “5 minutes” then “one minute left” and topped it off by letting Gus start popping off, I was like…
1657599291833.gif

The fake Gus was :rofl:

Gus’ counter :wow: :pimp:

Bruh.....they buried Howard with his killer. :wow:
Bruh my mind was going crazy.

One has his face on public billboards and is a well known figure among his peers.
One is a veritable unknown.

One was getting set to rebound from his life falling apart.
One had masterfully thwarted an attempt on his life.

One rented a boxing ring to settle a beef.
One is an emotionless killer.

Both of them talking big crap to their nemesis immediately before their demise.

And now there they both lie, underneath... laundry.

Bravo, Vince.

-foe

When Jimmy sent Kim on the dummy mission, I took it as plain cowardice. Was he trying to protect Kim or was he just hanging her out to dry?

Back
Top Bottom