Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

g46nu51ka5b91.jpg

Not sure if Variant Gus or prime D.L. Hughley.

Lyle was wilding again this episode

Mans gets told he gotta open and close two nights in a row, and this fool still asking if he can give Gus a ride to the airport.

No way in hell that could be me.

As soon as Gus would have told me I gotta work all them hours my voice would instantly change and start sounding like Boosie, and I would be getting disgruntled on the phone.

Open and close!?...
e_fg0Ud018bng17khmw5v5u3dl_yd92zf.gif

Lyle was wilding again this episode

Mans gets told he gotta open and close two nights in a row, and this fool still asking if he can give Gus a ride to the airport.

No way in hell that could be me.

As soon as Gus would have told me I gotta work all them hours my voice would instantly change and start sounding like Boosie, and I would be getting disgruntled on the phone.

Open and close!?...
e_fg0Ud018bng17khmw5v5u3dl_yd92zf.gif

tj2v922av7b91.jpg

nnq4s769d8b91.jpg

Last edited:
Mike not saying "Lalo is dead" and just telling them he wont come back makes sense now because in BB because Saul has that quote in the desert with Walt/Jesse "Did Lalo send you? It wasn't me, it was Ignacio! He's the one!."

Unless he was thinking Lalo told people it was him before he died.

Definitely did not disappoint. How they made me sad AGAIN about Howard.. Mike took the extra long pause too. He had nothing to do with this life.

Lalo was smart but not smart enough. Fring stepped up and Mike was amazing

Showed what kind of a heart Mike had. He knew Howard was an innocent bystander in all of this and was respectful towards him at the end. Makes me a bit sad to think about how he ultimately died.

some GOAT TV coming.

Next week is the scene where I have the heart attack. And probably about three quarters of the scene was shot before I had the heart attack, the day of the heart attack, and then the other quarter scene was after."

Rewatching the episode, Odenkirk says he doesn't have any memory of that day on set at all, calling it a "complete blank."
"The strangest thing about it is that I really have no memory of that day," he elaborated. "I'm really watching something that I don't have any memory of acting in, which is a rare thing. I mean, usually you watch [something], and you have some recall of that even if it was shot months ago. But in this case, it's such a complete blank. It's very strange. I gotta tell you, it's a weird thing to have lost basically about a week and a half. Clean, just clean, clean nothing. That's a strange experience anyway. Otherwise, I'm fine."

Back
Top Bottom