Better R&B Group: 112 or Jagged Edge?

112 takes this to me. more classics and better callobos with 112. like biggie and mase and mobb deep etc.

Originally Posted by JBug88

Jodeci.

-J-
happy.gif

Jagged Edge was like Jermaine Dupri's answer to Puff's 112. Either way none can fukkk wit Jodeci!!

[Dave Chappelle] "They made Walked Out of Heaven............Heaven" [Dave Chappelle]

roll.gif

JE

Originally Posted by dipsett247

112 takes this to me. more classics and better callobos with 112. like biggie and mase and mobb deep etc.

Ironically that Mobb Deep collab was the start of the ending of Mobb Deep's career.

I'm just curious, but a lot of people are saying 112 because they've had more "classics." What are you considering classics? They've onlyhad 1 number 1 single, while Jagged Edge has had 3. In fact, if you count it up, JE has actually had more hit singles.

Jagged Edge.

This is one debate that's been even in the thread almost, been a while since I've seen that.

Originally Posted by r00m112

I'm just curious, but a lot of people are saying 112 because they've had more "classics." What are you considering classics? They've only had 1 number 1 single, while Jagged Edge has had 3. In fact, if you count it up, JE has actually had more hit singles.

i wanna know too

Originally Posted by r00m112

I'm just curious, but a lot of people are saying 112 because they've had more "classics." What are you considering classics? They've only had 1 number 1 single, while Jagged Edge has had 3. In fact, if you count it up, JE has actually had more hit singles.

Jay-Z has never had a number one single. Using your argument Soulja Boy's career > Jay-Z's career.

Back
Top Bottom