Better R&B Group: 112 or Jagged Edge?

and its not even close

All JE music sounds the same
all they do is remix all their old tracks
Its one thing to have a unique sound but too sound the same on ALL of your tracks
Never liked them dudes
But 112 gets major play on this side

Originally Posted by DC1323

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

slim and daron > JE JE songs sound the same

Room 112 > JE discography

THIS

QFT
and to the dude that said they JE got more hits than 112
roll.gif

Cupid?
Anywhere?
Dance with Me?
Peaches and Cream?
Over Now?
Only You?

I could go on dude

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

THIS

QFT
roll.gif

Cupid?
Anywhere?
Dance with Me?
Peaches and Cream?
Over Now?
Only You?

I could go on dude
Um, you act like Jagged Edge has never had a hit. Here are all the singles from both groups:

Albums:
112 (1996), Room 112 (1998), Part III (2001), Hot & Wet (2003), Pleasure & Pain (2005).

Singles: "Only You," "Come See Me," "Cupid," "Love Me," "Anywhere," "Love You Like I Did,""Your Letter," "It's Over Now," "Peaches & Cream," "Dance With Me," "Na Na Na Na," "Hot &Wet," "U Already Know," "Right Here For U," "What If."

Jagged Edge

Albums: A Jagged Era (1998), J.E. Heartbreak (2000), Jagged Little Thrill (2001), Hard (2003), Jagged Edge (2006), Baby Makin Project (2007).

Singles: "The Way That You Talk," "Gotta Be," "Slow Motion," "Keys to the Range," "He Can't LoveYou," "Let's Get Married," "Promise," "Where the Party At?," "Goodbye," "I Got It," "WalkedOutta Heaven," "What it's Like," "So Amazing," "Good Luck Charm," "Season's Change," "Stunnas,""Put a Little Umph in It."

and its not even close

All JE music sounds the same
all they do is remix all their old tracks
Its one thing to have a unique sound but too sound the same on ALL of your tracks
Never liked them dudes
But 112 gets major play on this side
What do you mean all JE music sounds the same? Care to provide some examples?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif
@ your SN and your responses.

haha I know, it actually is pretty funny because 112 used to be my favorite group, and room 112 my favorite album. That was until I really started to expand myhorizons and develop a better understanding of RnB.

Originally Posted by r00m112

THIS

QFT
roll.gif

Cupid?
Anywhere?
Dance with Me?
Peaches and Cream?
Over Now?
Only You?

I could go on dude
Um, you act like Jagged Edge has never had a hit. Here are all the singles from both groups:

Albums:
112 (1996), Room 112 (1998), Part III (2001), Hot & Wet (2003), Pleasure & Pain (2005).

Singles: "Only You," "Come See Me," "Cupid," "Love Me," "Anywhere," "Love You Like I Did," "Your Letter," "It's Over Now," "Peaches & Cream," "Dance With Me," "Na Na Na Na," "Hot & Wet," "U Already Know," "Right Here For U," "What If."

Jagged Edge

Albums: A Jagged Era (1998), J.E. Heartbreak (2000), Jagged Little Thrill (2001), Hard (2003), Jagged Edge (2006), Baby Makin Project (2007).

Singles: "The Way That You Talk," "Gotta Be," "Slow Motion," "Keys to the Range," "He Can't Love You," "Let's Get Married," "Promise," "Where the Party At?," "Goodbye," "I Got It," "Walked Outta Heaven," "What it's Like," "So Amazing," "Good Luck Charm," "Season's Change," "Stunnas," "Put a Little Umph in It."

U just helped me prove my point

Back
Top Bottom