Beyoncé's Lemonade Changed My Life ... (It's Really Not A Music Thread)

So what the **** is it about?
Basically her thoughts while Jay was ******* other ******* and why she took him back
laugh.gif
So Hov had side girls and Bey was cool with it.

Its the start of the NBA Playoffs, The NHL Playoffs, The NFL Draft is around the corner, the MLB Season just started, there was a huge UFC fight last night, and The Masters just ended a few weeks ago and you got dudes making threads about Beyonce.

What a time.

Yeah because it's impossible to focus on sports and anything else at the same time

Y'all dudes kill me with points like this

Last edited:
Its the start of the NBA Playoffs, The NHL Playoffs, The NFL Draft is around the corner, the MLB Season just started, there was a huge UFC fight last night, and The Masters just ended a few weeks ago and you got dudes making threads about Beyonce.

What a time.

Some girl on my FB feed goes "this Beyonce release is gonna overshadow Prince's death with ease".

:rolleyes

Last edited:
Does Beyoncé ever get on her socially conscious tip in interviews? She seems way dumber in those than some of the content she puts out

Does Beyoncé ever get on her socially conscious tip in interviews? She seems way dumber in those than some of the content she puts out

Her PR team is GOAT status. She literally doesn't talk ..and literally 95% of photos of hers that hit the net are the ones she approves of.

Her PR team is GOAT status. She literally doesn't talk ..and literally 95% of photos of hers that hit the net are the ones she approves of.

What's crazy too is how under the wraps she keeps her private life and career moves. No rumblings until last week about this Lemonade HBO premiere, and then an album to follow it?

Gotta respeck her moves, but I don't roll with the anti-cop message behind Formation.

The video is artistry, it's a must for men. I can't shake the feeling but somehow it even has compelling arguments for why if Tyga gonna wife up 17-year olds, he should be trying to wife up Amandla Stenberg ..."Bey-God" starting dating Hov at 17...he was 31.

And it's her problem why?
you know im not actually taking any discussions in this thread seriously...lmao

there's no way im going to begin to defend that. i just think beyonce is fine af and i wondered if it was worth it to me to watch her fine *** dance and sing for an hour. 

^ that's what some papis was trying to see the lord and savior with in the competition?

lol_idi_amin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom