Beyoncé's Lemonade Changed My Life ... (It's Really Not A Music Thread)

Jay was hitting badder ******* before and after Beyoncé. The women on social media are hilarious over this ****. Act like she's really a queen. Jay knew about this ****, this is all for business purposes. Ugly and broke women around the world feelings sorry for her. About to make a lot of money off some mediocre music.

Hov got enough paper to fly anywhere, drive anything, buy anything he wants. When you have that much power it's almost impossible to be faithful to one female.

That **** was amazing

I don't know why it's became a thing to hate on her lately :lol:
She's popular, She's rich, She's black, She's a she.

Watched it with my girl, basically a music video for her entire album. Was cool, some of the tracks were hot though.

Still sexy as ever :smokin :smokin.

So is Sean Carter unfaithful or what?

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Can't believe op made this thread. Ole passionate *** *****

:lol: :lol:

My mom said she watched this and still wonders why Bey didn't leave Hov.

:lol:  

Also interesting that the cycle continues: Bey's dad cheated on her mom, Hov cheats on her, etc.
Bruh it's 2016, everybody getting cheated on.

14w6rz6.gif

Jay was hitting badder ******* before and after Beyoncé. The women on social media are hilarious over this ****. Act like she's really a queen. Jay knew about this ****, this is all for business purposes. Ugly and broke women around the world feelings sorry for her. About to make a lot of money off some mediocre music.

No hold-up, I'm in for a good slanderin, but you damn sure can't call her music mediocre. It isn't good enough to be mediocre. It is atrocious.

Same old **** she been breaking up with this ***** since the to the left video. Who gives a crap. Jay-Z definitely in on this.

Watching this joint, if you don't approach it like a gossiping *** broad or a hater, objectively this is pretty cool. Visually it's stunning, don't really give a **** about who cheated on who, it's entertainment. Her ******* are amazing these days.

Jay is a damn snake
His wife ain't no different
She shouldn't be surprised
U lay down with a serpent
U gonna get bit
Not a question of if it will happen
But when
It's just in a snakes nature to slither
In a snakes nature to bite
In a snakes nature to crawl around blind
They crawl around blind while doing snake things
They ain't to be trusted