Beyonce cheating on Jay-Z? vol. 99.9 problems

Nearly $1 billion sitting on a bike :smokin

From Marcy Projects to such a legendary status. Dudes will talk about Jay long after he passes, just like they do with Michael Jackson.

You forgot these
knee-pads-ringerfp_01.jpg

I dont think these dudes realize how pathetic they are coming off as. Like they think its funny or that they are winning or something. Musical preference aside, 90% of people in these threads are sitting back in awe of the lameness these 2 possess. Like astronomical levels if oblivious lameness. If they ever are lucky enough to get a woman, guarantee these are the type of dudes that get cheated on by wholesome girls.

Last edited:
Guys, were all gunna make it. But we gotta stop what's goin on in here.

Now, some of us got our feelings hurt in this thread.
Nothing else can really be said on the matter, so I'm gunna go ahead and wrap this up...
Nas > jay #factsonly
Goodnight sweet princes

See y'all in the next Ether thread :pimp:

Last edited:
I dont think these dudes realize how pathetic they are coming off as. Like they think its funny or that they are winning or something. Musical preference aside, 90% of people in these threads are sitting back in awe of the lameness these 2 possess. Like astronomical levels if oblivious lameness. If they ever are lucky enough to get a woman, guarantee these are the type of dudes that get cheated on by wholesome girls.

:rofl: and here comes the personal attacks, feels :pimp:

What's funny to me is how we are lame for the last two pages but somehow pages 3-10 were supposed to be funny :lol:

I think I get I now-

Jayz is ugly, can't lay pipe, is a loser, plus nas won= funny

Nas lost with examples of why he lost= lame

Last edited:

dam fam the salt is real as **** :lol:

Dead @ "these are the type of dudes that get cheated on by wholesome girls" :rofl:

Prolly true.

Are u suggesting becoming a homosexual is a bad thing

A hahaha

it's 2014 lol Gotta watch da words
haha

I don't get it I think sum I say it if I want 2..others feelings? Fogetaboutit

People still talking bout foreigners this
Foreigners that

We dun say nun we just let it ride make our money n keep it movin

I jus dun c da diffrence
Pull ya skirt down b, literally haha

No disrespect to noone

Last edited:
:rofl: and here comes the personal attacks, feels :pimp:

What's funny to me is how we are lame for the last two pages but somehow pages 3-10 were supposed to be funny :lol:

I think I get I now-

Jayz is ugly, can't lay pipe, is a loser, plus nas won= funny

Nas lost with examples of why he lost= lame

Ever since The Range Rover thread i can obly think of you as a troll...

A hahaha

it's 2014 lol Gotta watch da words
haha

I don't get it I think sum I say it if I want 2..others feelings? Fogetaboutit

People still talking bout foreigners this
Foreigners that

We dun say nun we just let it ride make our money n keep it movin

I jus dun c da diffrence
Pull ya skirt down b, literally haha

No disrespect to noone

Go read a book you illiterate son of a ***** and step up your vocab

Back on topic...

I really have to wonder why I never heard anything of their relationship started when she was 16...

And if it did and he's had her in lock this whole time... It could seem plausible that she stepped out...

Especially since jay has vajj tossed his way on the daily

Ever since The Range Rover thread i can obly think of you as a troll...

Sorry you feel that way homie

Btw I love all of your family and newborn shots :pimp: if was in the area I would definitely let you do our newborn photos

Back
Top Bottom