Beyonce cheating on Jay-Z? vol. 99.9 problems

And this is why I no longer actively participate in Jay Z threads

Please clarify
The threads always go the same way. Regardless of the OP, the thread turns into a Jay Z slander thread, then people come in and say things to the contrary of the slander, theyre labeled stans, mobbed on, and it just goes on and on and on

Being on the pro Jay Z side of these threads is usually a waste of time.

And this is why I no longer actively participate in Jay Z threads

Please clarify
The threads always go the same way. Regardless of the OP, the thread turns into a Jay Z slander thread, then people come in and say things to the contrary of the slander, theyre labeled stans, mobbed on, and it just goes on and on and on

Being on the pro Jay Z side of these threads is usually a waste of time.

:lol: I thought me and whatcanisay was the only ones who noticed this, it's funny when it's jay slander but when it's the other way around its lame, trolling, etc etc :rofl:

Being on the pro Jay Z either side of these threads is usually a waste of time.

In these threads, you cant take what anybody says with a grain of salt. Nothing is based on facts. They just going for lolz. I gave up a while ago

Last edited:
Can we just make a Jay-Z forum where these fools can roam freely to quote and rep each other to their hearts desire?

i dont beleive that Jay-Z is smashing beyonce with full potential he probably gets too tired too quickly. There are several men out there within Beyonce's age range that would smash eat and repeat daily. Jay-z too busy for all that so she probably found time to smash the muscular body guard

i dont beleive that Jay-Z is smashing beyonce with full potential he probably gets too tired too quickly. There are several men out there within Beyonce's age range that would smash eat and repeat daily. Jay-z too busy for all that so she probably found time to smash the muscular body guard

But I thought he stands up in like a champ up in it, be up in so long that he got his call transferred in it?

You mean he falling asleep? Ain't that old man ****?

:rofl: @ Jay's fans in denial knowing all the lyrics to his songs

:smokin

Whoever said we weren't fans?

We just aren't obsessed with the man as much as ya'll are

I would answer you , but you see the way your report button is set up.

:lol:

beanie.jpg

All I do is rap and sex,
Imagine how I stroke,
See how I was flowing on my last cassette

That line seems so bad typed out

Is that Yo chick !!!!!

why you home alone, why she out with me?
Room 112, hotel balcony
How she say ___ you can call the house for me?
There's no respect at all
You betta check her dawg
She keep beggin' me to hit it raw
So she can have my kids and say it was yours
How foul is she? And you wifed her
****, I put the rubber on tighter
Sent her home, when she entered home
You hugged her up
What the **** is up?
She got you whipped, got your kids
Got your home, but that's not your *****
You share that girl, don't let 'em hear daddy Earl