Beyonce cheating on Jay-Z? vol. 99.9 problems

NT is gonna discuss mere tabloid rumors now? :lol: C'mon fellas let's act like men.

Let's talk about cars and guns and burgers.

Almost hope this is true just so females everywhere can have the harshest reality check of all time.

Truth in regards to the reality check but...

I don't want to see infidelity. That's a tough pill to swallow.

And if jay can't keep a woman loyal... What am I gonna do. :frown:

I mean... Haven't they been together since Beyonce was.. 21?

At some point, gotta let these chicks get that hoor stage out their system...

Just because she's a multi millionaire doesn't mean she doesn't have sexual urges like any other woman.

Last edited:

100% agree

the bitterness, wow....truly a female trait
no what it is sad how people move they life around these people like they are some kind of god like figures

for me i use to be a jay z fan but i watch where his music was going and care not to listen now

also im from Houston cousin use to date bey back in the day never did like her or her sister for that matter stuck up brats trying to be hood never did nothing for the city got bread and moved out now only come to do the redo 
mean.gif

You should never idolize people that get up and put there clothes on just like you that's all

if that's a female trait im sorry

Julius think its 1995 ? Lol
He think hes r kelly puttin hands on fancy like mr biggs wont find out ? Lol

Smh @hov for hiring a light skinned bodyguard.
He aint takin dat bullet for YOU jay :rofl:

Let's talk about cars and guns and burgers.
Truth in regards to the reality check but...

I don't want to see infidelity. That's a tough pill to swallow.

And if jay can't keep a woman loyal... What am I gonna do. :frown:

I mean... Haven't they been together since Beyonce was.. 21?

At some point, gotta let these chicks get that hoor stage out their system...

Just because she's a multi millionaire doesn't mean she doesn't have sexual urges like any other woman.

Ya gotta understand one thing, EVERYONE has the ability to cheat, like literally you won't find ONE woman EVER that you can 100% claim she'll never cheat and if you do you are a foolish man....and when you accept this reality, perhaps you'll be more open minded about long term comittment instead of being afraid due to statistics and second hand experiences, just live your life with your lady the best you can and don't place yourselves in situations that will lead to temptations....be your woman's best friend and her lover, enjoy each other's company and this will lessen the chances of either of you cheating.

It's really hard for celebrity couples to make it work, I mean is hard for us normal folks.

Just my take on it

Julius think its 1995 ? Lol
He think hes r kelly puttin hands on fancy like mr biggs wont find out ? Lol

Smh @hov for hiring a light skinned bodyguard.
He aint takin dat bullet for YOU jay :rofl:

Hahahahahahah ol high yellow bol.

If shots ring out he tacklin bey earlyyyy

no what it is sad how people move they life around these people like they are some kind of god like figures

for me i use to be a jay z fan but i watch where his music was going and care not to listen now

also im from Houston cousin use to date bey back in the day never did like her or her sister for that matter stuck up brats trying to be hood never did nothing for the city got bread and moved out now only come to do the redo :smh:

You should never idolize people that get up and put there clothes on just like you that's all

if that's a female trait im sorry

So you don't like Beyoncé because she become rich and moved to a city that was more suitable for her career? :lol:

Last edited:

Yo that's a pretty dude, wth was jay thinking. If it were me i'd hirer a Big from Rob n Big looking bodyguard.
quoted so you cant run from callin another man pretty.

although your point is extremelllllly valid hahah dude gunna hire a good lookin dude to make his girl feel safe

Jay dont eem kno his role haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnns2003  

ITT: Stans and Santa Claus believers
Yo that's a pretty dude, wth was jay thinking. If it were me i'd hirer a Big from Rob n Big looking bodyguard.
Jay probably had no say; all Beyonce's decision. Look at his face haha

She said he isnt going anywhere...damn

These are just rumors... but

Jay isn't a fool with money though...

The prenump he signed was legit so she can't take him to the cleaners like so many other baby moms of these idiot entertainers/athletes.

I don't know what to make of this but hey people but these two so high you kinda what to watch it fall kinda of sad but oh well :smh:

Don't care about a rumor of an affair, just came to say that cats like M mrnappy are pathetic.

:smh:

this

who thinks like this?

I can see where hes coming from. Remember the "This could be us" and "I want that Jay - Z Beyonce Love" memes?

I mean. I dont want to see anyone fail that hasn't done anything wrong, but people were holding them up like they were this perfect couple, when they didnt know them from the man in the moon. Some times people need a reality check.

These are regular people, that just have extraordinary jobs.

On the slick doe, this on some gossip girls ****.

Last edited:
With this, light skins are officially running things again.

Light Skin Dude smashing Bey.
Chris Breezy free.

Been a good week for us. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom