Beyonce cheating on Jay-Z? vol. 99.9 problems

These are just rumors... but

Jay isn't a fool with money though...

The prenump he signed was legit so she can't take him to the cleaners like so many other baby moms of these idiot entertainers/athletes.

What is this. I don't even.

Her networth neck in neck with jays if not more.

lol no

but ur right dude in that is silly thinkin either one needs anything from anyone monetarily speaking

jay is worth prob 600 mill or close by now. bey at like half that

i wonder where nas is to make sense of all this...

riley-throws-chair.gif

Jay Z Net worth 520 Million
Beyonce Net Worth 350 Million

Facts Only
lol facts? you do realize even if your statistics were from Forbes (theyre not because they show J at 550) its largely a guess to a certain extent, they acknowledge that they dont have all the financial information for anyone they report on but its gathered by public records and holdings.

Nvm. That is not her cousin. Some chick lied to me with the gossip.

Dude is from Netherlands

Last edited:
There is always that 1 or 2 ppl everytime.

Please NT discusses gossip all the time b

There is always that 1 or 2 ppl everytime.

Please NT discusses gossip all the time b

This is some Lipstick Alley type **** though, I'm struggling to understand how grown men are legitimately engaged by this.

These are just rumors... but

Jay isn't a fool with money though...

The prenump he signed was legit so she can't take him to the cleaners like so many other baby moms of these idiot entertainers/athletes.

No it's not... and when they got married what they're worth now is not what they were worth then.

What are you really saying... I don't even!

lol no

but ur right dude in that is silly thinkin either one needs anything from anyone monetarily speaking

jay is worth prob 600 mill or close by now. bey at like half that

View media item 1005860

It's not silly thinking because if neither wanted anything from each other there wouldn't have been a prenup in the first place.

Never underestimate a woman... no matter how much in love you might be at the time you say your vows and how good she's been to you... you never know what could happen down the line... nothing wrong with taking precautions and that's exactly what he did.

I think he pays $500K for every year they were married it was said around the time they were married and that's like nothing for Jay... I don't know if there is something else in the prenup for child support.

According to Jay... his mama didn't raise no fool... and... picture me giving a B half my trap, like she wrote half my raps!

Dude is definitely about his business and I respect that.

Last edited:
Beyonce been ******* that bodyguard for years lmao

I thought everyone knew this? This whole marriage is a cover

Back
Top Bottom