Beyonce cheating on Jay-Z? vol. 99.9 problems

If this is true smh

Rook I would believe you but afterr yesterday ny NTers lost mad credibility

Last edited:
TBH. I could see why beyonce would be smashing the strong younger bodyguard compared to jay-z. I'm just saying that dude could probably take a lot of our girls

:rofl: @ you guys thinking Beyonce would cheat with a nobody bodyguard :lol:

I was expecting some eccentric billionaire or something, but no. The bodyguard :rofl:

yeah because donald sterling was d'ing down the girls

at the end of the day if you can knock the kitty out a women will want you more than if you cant

Whatcanisay is delusional. Prob thinks no girl can cheat on him or pass the yambs to a guy with a Toyota when he has an Aston. Like ol boy with the bmw coupe from cali

Last edited:
:rofl: @ you guys thinking Beyonce would cheat with a nobody bodyguard :lol:

I was expecting some eccentric billionaire or something, but no. The bodyguard :rofl:

I can tell by your avy that you think it's all about money. The bodyguard protects Bey, is younger than her current dude, and who knows about attraction. You must be young and naive if you think that's the only way she'd cheat.

if anything her cheating with a billionaire would be a LOT harder since their moves will be watched constantly. With a bodyguard, ppl expect them to be together all the time so they dont really pay that much attention

Bey probably got wet watching him handle that situation in the elevator while jay standing there like a frail little boy

Lmao just noticed his avy. Of course it's da Aston. I had a spoiled friend in HS with your logic. Daddy money warped his mind. Not your fault.

Last edited:
why the hell would she cheat with a billionaire

people cheat with someone who pays them the attention they feel they are missing; Beyoncé doesn't need money

WhatcanIsay is a Jay stan. No matter who they said she might have been cheating with he wouldn't believe it.

If yall had seen some of his pasts posts regarding Jay you wouldn't even have bothered responding.

Back
Top Bottom