Beyonce cheating on Jay-Z? vol. 99.9 problems

I'm standing by J**** man with all this.

I was sure jay-z was the only irreplaceable man in her life. Guess not.

Last edited:
what exactly does a VIP hostess actually do? just bring those bottles with sparklers out?

im not about a swanky cat, so I'm not exactly sure...

Last edited:
:lol:

tumblr_inline_n35zjo4hyx1rydd6z.gif

:lol: :smh:

what exactly does a VIP hostess actually do? just bring those bottles with sparklers out?

im not about a swanky cat, so I'm not exactly sure...

They bring out the bottles with sparklers, hookah etc
Y'all ain't bout that VIP life

I bet beyonce get so nasty in the sack :smh: Hov geriatric *** ain't hitting that right.

why would you think that? because of her music? she's just trying to fit it at this point bro, every chick is on that freaky steeze. when really they're dead bodies in the sheets like kimmy

why would you think that? because of her music? she's just trying to fit it at this point bro, every chick is on that freaky steeze. when really they're dead bodies in the sheets like kimmy

Nah bro. Beyonce's music is super generic now. But my freak vision has been on her since those early destiny child days. She'll get loose in the sack and tell you to call her Sasha lol

My freak vision is never wrong

Nah bro. Beyonce's music is super generic now. But my freak vision has been on her since those early destiny child days. She'll get loose in the sack and tell you to call her Sasha lol

The former Destiny’s Child leader didn’t stop there. She implied her first sexual experience was to her current husband Jay-Z adding, “Though I was too young [in my previous relationship] for it to really be a boyfriend – we didn’t live together, we didn’t, you know . . . That was my only experience with a guy, and since then I’ve only had one other boyfriend in my life – Jay.”

meh.

on a side note...you think she calls him Jay-z around the crib? lmaoo. Like, is dude friends and fam really calling them by their rap names? Was dudes mom calling him Stone Cold? Did the neighbors call him Undertaker? Guarantee dudes is calling him Aubrey, or Brey since he's a tenderoni

but whats so special about her?

that money makes beyonce "beyonce"

by no means is she off the charts in terms of looks

dont get me wrong shes sexy but lets not overrate shorty

Qft bey is a beautiful woman but let's not put her on a pedestal like she is the baddest. Some of these replies tho.... Straight weirdos man

The former Destiny’s Child leader didn’t stop there. She implied her first sexual experience was to her current husband Jay-Z adding, “Though I was too young [in my previous relationship] for it to really be a boyfriend – we didn’t live together, we didn’t, you know . . . That was my only experience with a guy, and since then I’ve only had one other boyfriend in my life – Jay.”

meh.

on a side note...you think she calls him Jay-z around the crib? lmaoo. Like, is dude friends and fam really calling them by their rap names? Was dudes mom calling him Stone Cold? Did the neighbors call him Undertaker? Guarantee dudes is calling him Aubrey, or Brey since he's a tenderoni

****** prolly call him Bri-Bri...

Drake = Taio Cruz of hip hop. Still my ***** tho.

Back
Top Bottom