Beyonce cheating on Jay-Z? vol. 99.9 problems

I don't get your obsession with money/net worth. It might impress a gold digger or a girl with no money but once it gets to a certain point, money won't get you that ***.

Steve francis honestly cracked her?

when he was a rocket

i believe they dated publicly

but he tossed it back in the day i've heard a few houston athletes have but thats just talk far as i know

the Steve thing i thought was well known

Good girls got their moments too man. And look at Hov all pixelated in real life, Nas ain't got the money to do that man.

been sying this for years bro. no use in arguing. simps gon simp.

dont get me wrong, in hs, shorty was the baddest jawn on two legs. but as with all things, better joints come out. dudes let the mystique capture their hearts. in all honesty, seeing her out at games and random pix, Bey seems weird as hell, like she's trying to actively create an aura that comes naturally to other *******
explain

like exotic women. there's something about them. they breathe passion. Bey was always just some pretty texas girl that could sing and perform. Bootylicious anyone? Then some time ago she started switching the style up. same with hov. trying to manifest a mystery. rocking all black n ****. speaking in code. having an emotionless face. random imagery in videos. Like, that's not who you are, but I see what you're doing.

Yeah man what you thought she was pure or something
laugh.gif

Roger from sister sister popped the cherry I think.

Mos Def too I believe.

Nothing wrong with that though that was her past and before she met Jay.
as crazy/naive as it sounds yea man lol..I always looked at her as a good girl

Last edited:
I don't get your obsession with money/net worth. It might impress a gold digger or a girl with no money but once it gets to a certain point, money won't get you that ***.

Mariah, Beyoncé, Alicia Keyes how many artist on that level you know not dating millionaires?

can i help you?
Steve francis honestly cracked her?

Yeah man what you thought she was pure or something :lol:

Mos Def too I believe.

it is when she was running around on ophrah talm bout she was a virgin and jay was her first and only. how you set a dude up like that.

i heard nelly was beating too.

Yeah man what you thought she was pure or something :lol:

Mos Def too I believe.

as crazy/naive as it sounds yea man lol..I always looked at her as a good girl

I'm not saying she isn't though...

I believe that she is...but

Everyone is human and we all have urges... rich or poor... good girl or hoor.

it is when she was running around on ophrah talm bout she was a virgin and jay was her first and only. how you set a dude up like that.

i heard nelly was beating too.

she was saying Jay was the 1st?

thats grimey

but whats so special about her?

that money makes beyonce "beyonce"

by no means is she off the charts in terms of looks

dont get me wrong shes sexy but lets not overrate shorty

she has the Power.. well she did when i was younger. but like the other dude said there are plenty other badder joints out there. but they not on the same caliber as her

I dont think these dudes realize how pathetic they are coming off as. Like they think its funny or that they are winning or something. Musical preference aside, 90% of people in these threads are sitting back in awe of the lameness these 2 possess. Like astronomical levels if oblivious lameness. If they ever are lucky enough to get a woman, guarantee these are the type of dudes that get cheated on by wholesome girls.

Just checking on you bro, did you end up getting your blood pressure checked cause I remembered you had high levels of sodium this morning

Back
Top Bottom