Beyonce cheating on Jay-Z? vol. 99.9 problems

Mos def and them were rumors, if anyone smash beyonce while she was with jayz I believe they would scream it to the roof top.
Her and jay started dating way before Bonnie and Clyde

With a tyrant father like Matthew knowls do you really think he would allow anyone to possibly impregant his cash box. I believe her when she said he was her first not because I think she is pure but because her father seems ruthless

Mos def and them were rumors, if anyone smash beyonce while she was with jayz I believe they would scream it to the roof top.
Her and jay started dating way before Bonnie and Clyde

With a tyrant father like Matthew knowls do you really think he would allow anyone to possibly impregant his cash box. I believe her when she said he was her first not because I think she is pure but because her father seems ruthless

nah fam steve franchise and marques houston was up in that well before J****

Whatcanisay, everyone hates jay so why not just ignore his threads like antidope does.....

Almost hope this is true just so females everywhere can have the harshest reality check of all time.

They still won't own up to it, somehow make it our (mens) fault that this happened.

Couple dudes in here would rather bang J than B

Last edited:
No disrepect, Jay is one of the best rappers (definitely top 10), but ol buddy looks like a back up character from Baybay's kids...
Either way he's rich, he'll have Kim by December, I'm calling it.

they'll never admit to it... there's too much money on the table... if they breakup cause of this.. theyre  through

Yo, you can't think you gonna be cheatin and the girl ain't gonna cheat
Just like you cheat, they could cheat
And I just think, you a fool if you think girls don't cheat

Bey_Jay_Blonde.jpg

One of the hottest girls he's been seen with more recently is Casey Cohen, a VIP hostess at 1Oak in NYC, reveals another insider. "Jay probably sees her twice a month. He visits her while she's working and then they slip away for an afterparty, She'll hang out with him all night, flirting with him and touching him. . . . "

Beyonce is considering divorce, say insiders. After all, evidence suggests Jay isn't going to change, so it will be Beyonce wwho has to if she can't live with what she's hearing."

Bey_Jay_Blonde1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom