Beyonce's First Post-Baby Appearance

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

This is prolly the best I've seen her look, but she's still a few burgers away from fat---would still fornicate tho

Don't be that guy.

Don't fall into the sticky trap.

Beautiful
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

eek.gif
she looks amazing. I would shoot myself in the arms and drag myself a thousand miles on my knees while being brutally attacked by 3 pitbulls just to have the chance to taste her vaginal fluids off of Jay Z's penis.
roll.gif
 Nah son. She looks amazing though.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

i remember running home from middle school to watch 106 and park just to fap to the Destiny's Child-Survivor video. good times!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
she looks amazing. I would shoot myself in the arms and drag myself a thousand miles on my knees while being brutally attacked by 3 pitbulls just to have the chance to taste her vaginal fluids off of Jay Z's penis.
Isnt this from twitter?
if it is than it's because a NTer decided to repost my emotions.
30t6p3b.gif

So for those who believe the pregnancy was a farce can you explain her noticeably thicker frame and face?

Originally Posted by az5950

eek.gif

imagefromurl
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

thekillerj23 wrote:

My GAWD, I would let her spray fart in my dinner
You're from Ohio though so embracing @@%* shouldn't come as a shock.

Damn, harsh
roll.gif

That comment > zapatohead coming out the closet comment.

Originally Posted by davidme00

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

i remember running home from middle school to watch 106 and park just to fap to the Destiny's Child-Survivor video. good times!

roll.gif

eek.gif
Gif_Living_In_a_LMAO_World_2011_Edition-s320x240-221790.gif
My thoughts exactly! Like dude seriously said off of JayZ's piece lol.

As for the pic from the OP, all I have to say is MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmgod.....

Back
Top Bottom