beyond belief anyone??

who else got scared while watching that show?

I was always shook after watching an episode and them saying it actually happened

I use to LOVE this show...why'd they cut it off for? everyone I knew used to watch it...and it seemed like it was doing good.

the show was entertaining, but their explanations were too funny. "Fact: A story similar to this one took place in the Western United States in the early20th century." Thanks, couldn't be anymore specific?
i do wish they made the show with all true stories though.

beyond belief was incredible. i have the first season on dvd when james brolin hosted it. i have NEVER been so scared as a kid then when they showed thatwomans face after that gypsy chick puts a curse on her. you dont see her face the whole episode then she looks at it in a mirror at the end and it was the mostgrotesque thing i had ever seen. it was like a dog+tubgirl. i was 10 and i ran out of room screaming at the top of my lungs. Beyond Belief is VERY appreciated,oh and Frakes>>>>>>>>>>>>Brolin.

man hells yes this show would scare me every time!! the worst was when I would be so sure about the story being fake and then it would reveal at the end of theshow that it was a TRUE story..
tired.gif
ne ways all i know is that i would not even dare to watch this show at night... lol

I always wanted the scariest ones to be Fiction, but they always turned out to be Fact.
frown.gif

I don't think I ever heard of this show. Is it like the Outer Limits or Tales from the Crypt?

Was anyone else ever creeped out by Unsolved Mysteries...the theme music and the host use to creep me the fukc out.

that was one of the shows where you want to look away, but just can't. damn tv show had me shook as a kid.

who remembers the episode with the red glowing eyes lady? can't believe that was a fact.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by XxxnillionairexxX

Was anyone else ever creeped out by Unsolved Mysteries...the theme music and the host use to creep me the @**$ out.

now that was the show. they need to bring that back. occasionally i will catch the reruns on lifetime
embarassed.gif

that show was so tight . Sci Fi has an all day marathon like once a year thats so bomb
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Damn I remember this show....me and my cousins always watched it together and would all guess if it was fake or real and it was scary at times

I was scared, the presenter dude was scary and the backdrop was scary with all the lights.

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

that was one of the shows where you want to look away, but just can't. damn tv show had me shook as a kid.

who remembers the episode with the red glowing eyes lady? can't believe that was a fact.
eek.gif

that and the one with the vampire in the hospital (fact, btw) had me shook

i remember awhile back i found episodes on dailymotion ... not sure if they're there anymore

im not even gonna lie, back in the days i used to be so scared of this show i would run out of the room crying while the rest of my family watched it. justthinking about it always gets me crazy paranoid
ohwell.gif

I always kinda got shook as a youngster watchin unsolved mysteries....that dude and music creeped me out

Originally Posted by Brilliant Overlord

The one where the kid disappeared in his closet due to the monster had me shook.(it was fact)
definately apprieciated

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i was just about to post the same thing! that episode is the reason why i keep my closet doors closed when i sleep
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by S0LE CANDY

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

eek.gif

that and the one with the vampire in the hospital (fact, btw) had me shook

i remember awhile back i found episodes on dailymotion ... not sure if they're there anymore

i remember i kept looking at the window after i saw the vampire one
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom