BIG EAST TOURNEY THREAD MARCH 10TH-14TH: Time for the big boys.

smh.gif
People need to chill calling this the greatest game ever. They don't watch much basketball if they think that.
GREATEST GAME EVER. OH. MY GOD. - PeteyYup
Just watched the greatest game he's ever seen, 6 OTs!!!
watching the best game of his life... 6 OT.

More in the AM.

Absolute AMAZING UNREAL UNBELIEVABLE SO GLAD I WITNESSED IT game.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Flynn is a straight up G
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Harris lookin like his name was Charles all night,,,

81351094.jpg

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Helll yea i give the Big East and Syracuse credit. I live in Milwaukee so im a marquette fan, im all for the Big East. No im not mad either
laugh.gif
well sorta
frown.gif

Maybe i mis-worded my statement though.

UConn is supposed to be one of the best teams in the Nation. With that said they should have closed out a team like Syracuse in one of the 6 overtimes. Syracuse is good but they didnt do what UConn has done this season.

This is just another example shown on how strong the Big East really is.

The freakin 1 and 2 seeds just got knocked out
laugh.gif

Nah, I think you're missing what ppl are trying to say.

It's like if UNC is ranked number 1 in the country and Duke is ranked 25th.... Don't matter, you're gonna get a good game regardless. Samesituation here. People who follow the Big East know that UConn-Cuse is a good rivalry. On top of that Conn is missing a key player. And on top of THAT, Connwhipped up on Cuse at Storrs this year. So going in, it wasn't as one-sided as most ppl would think. Anytime you have a top ranked team in the country, youget worried whenever that team has to play a conference rival.

OK-OKst?

That was a great game, maybe not one of the greatest all times especially based on quality of ball played, but it was one of the most epic games played. Uconnwas down 7 with under 3 to play and made a great comeback, to then have Devendorf throw a prayer to win the game. Only that doesn't count, because the ballleft his fingertip 1/100 of a second late. That is a blink of the eye.

Then you go to the first OT and see some great plays by Cuse, especially Flynn. The drive and dish with 5 seconds left was a great play. Coming back from 6down in 3rd and Rautins shot with 10 seconds left.

Sure there were some bad plays like all of Uconn's OT shots, Paul Harris missing layups like a 5 year old. But, the effort that some of those guy put forthin that game was epic.

What a %%$%!#! game... I left my house after the first OT and i finished watching it at this lounge i was at.. They were showing the cavs suns game on all thetvs except for the 1 right in the corner so im standing directly in front of a whole group of _ thats lookin at me like " +!#$ wrong with this _ "
laugh.gif
but i aint care i had to see the end of this...Lets get it cuse
pimp.gif

i watched damn near 4hrs of one college basketball game only to witness uconn miss free throws and not cover 31/2 pts
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

epic game tho nontheless(i guess
eyes.gif
)

Man, I'm tired as +@!% right now.

There's damn near nobody in my office today. I'm about to find some way to take a nap...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpecialEd88

smh.gif
People need to chill calling this the greatest game ever. They don't watch much basketball if they think that.

c/s

Game was dramatic but was kinda doo-doo from a basketball perspective. Not a well played game for the most part.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Eric Devendorf>*

I don't think anybody in the Big East want it with him on the court or off it.

Must be a relative.........
Sure the family tree doesn't branch out much. Devendorf looks like he's got an extra chromosome.

Eric Devendorf>*

Why don't you think that? Devo is a G like that off the court? Someone up at Cuse...what's the deal w. Devo....

some of yall make it seem like Devendorf is the second-coming of Marlo Stansfield....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Eric Devendorf>*

Why do you think that? Devo is a G like that off the court? Someone up at Cuse...what's the deal w. Devo....

some of yall make it seem like Devendorf is the second-coming of Marlo Stansfield....

Ive been wondering the same thing? I mean, Ive only heard about him slapping a chick. Other than that, to be G'D up on a basketball court on National TVdoesnt really prove anything about dude

Back
Top Bottom