BIG EAST TOURNEY THREAD MARCH 10TH-14TH: Time for the big boys.

I think whoever wins the nightcap this evening will become the 'trendy' pick next week ala Pitt last year...

Iiiiight so I reached my post limit right before Dorf hit the shot that should've won it... WENT CRAZY (also cursed the birth of Jay Bilas for all hisnegativity) ended up having convo's in my status on facebook with like 5 different people (1 of which was Paul's cousin
laugh.gif
)

theres really nothing I can say other than... I told y'all Jonny was going to be that $$%$+#* Dude back when he was still in highschool, and my lil guy is constantly proving me right
pimp.gif

My Guy Dorf!!!!!! he's from flint and he hoops, so he can't really be vag, plus I've heard that he stays with the tool on him... got damnitsociopath! Y'all need to stop throwing stones, he goes!!!!

Oh... am I the only person who laughed at Kemba when he started taking 3's??? As soon as he would rise up to shoot I would say "You're a NYC PGthats off" low and behold *CLANG*
laugh.gif

Kemba definitely needs some work on that
laugh.gif
...as good as he is/can be...hewon't be leaving school for a while.

I hope we don't get a Louisville/WVU title game....that just wouldn't feel right for the BET.

go orange! devendorf's 3 at the end of reg was nuts, can't believe he didn't get that off in time. who knew the game would go almost twice as longfrom that point. i passed out about halfway through the 6th OT (can't believe I did, I ALMOST made it!). i'm very glad to see 'cuse won it. upstateNY reppin'. dudes were mad tired in those last 3 OT's. second longest game in div 1 bball history.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

laugh.gif
...as good as he is/can be...he won't be leaving school for a while.

I hope we don't get a Louisville/WVU title game....that just wouldn't feel right for the BET.

No lie... if he developed a consistent jumper like AJ's... he would be one of thee greats

It would really be a massacre G
smh.gif

Honestly I'm not really worried about their legs as much as most people (especially Jonny) I mean yea he played 67 mins last night and 102 over two dayswhich is insanity, however last yr he played damn near 40 every game, the rest of the players who were able to play played in the high 30's as well. Youalso have to remember they're not really exerting as much energy as you think considering they play a zone 97% of the game, so it would be different ifthey were playing man and everybody was running all over the court all the time. So I actually think they will be fine. If they can rebound and force Ruoff andButler into a lot of rushed tough shots they should go to the finals.

I siding with my lil homie and the sociopath all the way, but whatelse is new interms of big east basketball
laugh.gif

I think whoever wins the nightcap this evening will become the 'trendy' pick next week ala Pitt last year...
Cuse is losing 1st rd in the tourney. i pray it's courtesy of VCU. Maynor and VCU would teach Flynn and the rest of those obnoxious fools alesson.

I was at the game last night, 3rd row. Probably the best game I've ever been to. I was in the background on Sportscenter when Devendorf jumped on pressrow.

One of the best games I've seen in a long long time, I was upset at all the blown opportunities by U-Conn, but after the 3rd OT I wasn't even upsetanymore.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Hard to be upset when both teams laid their hearts on the court that night.

Just another historic moment on the World's biggest stage.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Eric Devendorf>*

I don't think anybody in the Big East want it with him on the court or off it.
Why do you think that? Devo is a G like that off the court? Someone up at Cuse...what's the deal w. Devo....

some of yall make it seem like Devendorf is the second-coming of Marlo Stansfield....

Ive been wondering the same thing? I mean, Ive only heard about him slapping a chick. Other than that, to be G'D up on a basketball court on National TV doesnt really prove anything about dude

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The white Marlo. He's soft to me. He was supposed to come to Brooklyn (Bed-Stuy) to play in a pick up game but never showed up
eyes.gif
nerd.gif
(()). He runs around in Syracuse w/ "goons" from the Southside all the time when he's not in class (is he ever?) so that is where peoplethink he is tough. There's people here (NYC) that are dying to pull his card.

laugh.gif
My dad said the same thing. He was +++$*%* with Kemba when no one showed him any love so he knows the kids game inside and out. All he said wasthis isn't high school anymore.

Obviously I'm going for Louisville, but I also want WVU to win.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SpecialEd88

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Eric Devendorf>*

Why do you think that? Devo is a G like that off the court? Someone up at Cuse...what's the deal w. Devo....

some of yall make it seem like Devendorf is the second-coming of Marlo Stansfield....

Ive been wondering the same thing? I mean, Ive only heard about him slapping a chick. Other than that, to be G'D up on a basketball court on National TV doesnt really prove anything about dude

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The white Marlo. He's soft to me. He was supposed to come to Brooklyn to play in a pick up game but never showed up
eyes.gif
nerd.gif
(()). He runs around in Syracuse w/ "goons" from the Southside all the time when he's not in class (is he ever?) so that is where people think he is tough. There's people here that are dying to pull his card.

laugh.gif
My dad said the same thing. He was $#!%%%@ with Kemba when no one showed him any love so he knows the kids game inside and out. All he said was this isn't high school anymore.

Yea, I think he learned a lot this year tho and I fully expect him to be a much better player next yr. He has the look of a kid who really wants to be good,hopefully he has the work ethic.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

One of the best games I've seen in a long long time, I was upset at all the blown opportunities by U-Conn, but after the 3rd OT I wasn't even upset anymore.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Hard to be upset when both teams laid their hearts on the court that night.

Just another historic moment on the World's biggest stage.
pimp.gif

That's how I feel.
I see some people questioning why others are saying it was the greatest college game or whatever.

But really, despite the sloppiness and missed shots, to have a game go SIX overtimes and to have one of those teams NEVER having the lead until the 5th or 6thot, and to have so many guys play so many minutes despite being dead tired, and a buzzer beater that was taken away, and on top of that, it being a rivalry,I'd definitely have to say that this was an epic game.

And I'm not saying that cuz I'm a Syracuse fan either.

capt.168d55d5000e40409e16f52d1fe9cf56.beast_syracuse_connecticut_basketball_nyjj137.jpg

18faa391077f09d150cfadc76a05bc64-getty-85273519ml126_big_east_tour.jpg

7de2462839b055a53dd4b291039b73f3242712.gif

Eric Devendorf>*

Why don't you think that? Devo is a G like that off the court? Someone up at Cuse...what's the deal w. Devo....

Sarcasm my friend. Devendorf is the 2nd coming of The Problem Child, dude even looks like an older version of the kid.

I can't believe I actually stayed up to watch that game!
laugh.gif

I turned on the TV about 8:45 to catch what I thought would be the end of the game and then watch SC, but as it turns out I wouldn't be watchingit for another hour and a half!!

Damn good game though, was rooting for 'Cuse to come thru with the upset. Been a fan of 'Dorf since SLAM put him up on the high school diary sectionyears back. Much respect for dude.

game last night was bananas!!!!!!!!!

i had to start pulling out massive caffiene by the 2nd overtime.

i was going to start recording it during the 3rd overtime but thought it would be pointless unless i had the whole game.

if anybody has this game or a link to a replay of this game, hook it up.

this game was also a great example of how they wont win anything without dyson.

jeff adrien should not be taking any last second shots....ever.

Syracuse needs to take the tourney, hopefully its a Louisville/Syracuse final
nerd.gif
. That game last night was truly what basketball is about, everyone was playing with straight emotion, props to Kemba Walker for playing hard butSyracuse definitely deserved it for staying stronger longer.

laugh.gif
@ Cake

I heard Devo actually did come to Bed Stuy. Played against my boy Eugene Harvey's (Seton Hall) team and gave him 61 while Eugene finished with 55. So Iguess that's where that animosity came from the other day.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif
@ Cake

I heard Devo actually did come to Bed Stuy. Played against my boy Eugene Harvey's (Seton Hall) team and gave him 61 while Eugene finished with 55. So I guess that's where that animosity came from the other day.

Must have been another game. He was supposed to play against Malcolm Grant (Villanova and Miami FL) and never showed. Had everyone waiting.

Oh that's my other dude ;lol
eek.gif
, Jay Wright never gave son the burn he deserved (smh). Hopefully he goes in on the ACC next year.

My facebook during the game
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

CAKE is yelling at the screen because Paul Harris can't make
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif
lay ups...
THANK YOU DUGGA THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! AND WHO THE
IS #2??? 11:58pm ·

Danielle Hueston at 12:03am March 13
my favorite day is when i yelled at paul for spitting on the floor of kiernan & watched him get on his hands & knees to clean it up. is that wrong of me?

CAKE. at 12:16am March 13
no he was wrong... still my guy... but he was wrong and you were right lol

Danielle at 10:33am March 13
true, how could i forget- i am always right :smile:

miss u!
Write a comment...

CAKE is yelling at the screen because Paul Harris can't make
lay ups...
THANK YOU DUGGA THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! 11:50pm ·

Rafael The-Truth at 11:52pm March 12 via Facebook Mobile
this game is reckless \

Sparkle at 11:53pm March 12 via Facebook Mobile
He's been playin for 11 hours son! Chillll
smile.gif

CAKE. at 11:54pm March 12
THESE _'S ARE HO'S G...
LAY UPS G

CAKE. at 11:55pm March 12
MAN
THAT HE'S BEEN PLAYING FOR 11 HRS SINCE HE WAS 11YRS OLD... THE HELL WITH ALL THAT SPARKLE, I CAN'T HONOR THAT

THEY ARE PUTTING PEOPLE I'VE NEVER SEEN IN THIS GAME. WHO THE #@!% IS #2

Sparkle at 11:57pm March 12 via Facebook Mobile
We out of starters my dude, at this rate the 2nd string _ who aint get no time in regulation is about 2 foul out! And we'll all be frustrated as hell watchin this game in its 15th overtime over breakfast!

Rafael The-Truth at 11:58pm March 12 via Facebook Mobile
lol lol number 2 geeked as hell

Dre' Clark at 11:58pm March 12 via Facebook Mobile
LMAO.

Give him a break. Their legs are Jello out there.

Rafael The-Truth at 12:00am March 13 via Facebook Mobile
i bet #2 score

Dre' Clark at 12:02am March 13 via Facebook Mobile
Jonny Flynn is not human.

Sparkle at 12:02am March 13 via Facebook Mobile
This game is about 2 be decided from the charity stripe-watch..free throws will win it

Dre' Clark at 12:04am March 13 via Facebook Mobile
Harrelson for UCONN has the worst hairline in the history of everything.

And why the hell is AJ shooting these dumb
shots. Trying to be a hero

CAKE. at 12:18am March 13
%!#*+ tired as all #@!% G he bout to die... NO LITERALLY

Sparkle I swear the annoucer said the same
"Thomas" "WHO IS THAT?!?!?!"

AND THIS _ DOING JUMPING JACKS AT THE TOP OF THE ZONE, JONNY SHOULD'VE SLAPPED HIM

Sparkle at 12:23am March 13 via Facebook Mobile
Yea mann but check the time slots, the commentator is like 3 mins behind me, his
is tired too! I shoulda made it 2 MSG 2nite so I coulda subbed in as back up commentator after the 2nd OT
smile.gif

They wouldn't let me post on nt and I needed an outlet
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom