BIG EAST TOURNEY THREAD MARCH 10TH-14TH: Time for the big boys.

laugh.gif
Dude in the band looked spent, leanin over on his trumpet.
roll.gif

Great game. One of the best I've ever seen. Not quite as dramatic as the Texas A&M/Texas game a few years back though
laugh.gif

Don't get it twisted folks. This game was more long than it was good (no go stuff)

Don't run around screaming this is the best game ever; hell it ain't even better than the first Pitt/UCONN game this season

This game was just long

I am tired now

Flynn needs to get a shapeup before a nationally televised game man.....

Great game. My parents went to Syracuse so I was rooting for the Orange. Hope they still have something in the tank for WVU.

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Kiddin Like Jason wrote:
DON'T MATTER THE OUTCOME, UNC ALL THE WAY
Has the game been so long that conferences were re-configured?

wow, that went over your head. I know UNC is in the ACC, I'm Alumni.
That quality UNC-CH education should let you know this is a Big East tournament thread.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Drive thrus will be cashin' in after this game.

?

Its NYC my man, plenty of stuff is still open. That diner across the street is gonna make bank tonight
eek.gif
!
Don't run around screaming this is the best game ever

This game was just long
Cuse-Conn is a good rivalry. Just like Cuse-G'Town. Just cuz they don't get hyped like Duke-UNC, doesn't mean that it's not a worthy rivalry.

Agreed.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Did anyone else forget that this game shouldnt even be close.

UConn is supposedly one of the best teams in the NCAA and theyve been taken to 6 OT's by a team who hasnt done much this season.

Not rippin on Cuse just sayin.

Man, you buggin.

Cuse-Conn is a good rivalry. Just like Cuse-G'Town. Just cuz they don't get hyped like Duke-UNC, doesn't mean that it's not a worthy rivalry.

I won't lie, Conn had me worried due to their size (Hasheem).

And they have owned Cuse lately.

But man, I'm not surprised we played 'em tough AT ALL.

I wasnt surprised they took it too the wire either...the first 40 minutes.

What im sayin is a team like UConn who was ranked number 1 for most of the year should have closed out a team like syracuse in one of those 6 overtimes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DL2352

Great game. One of the best I've ever seen. Not quite as dramatic as the Texas A&M/Texas game a few years back though
laugh.gif
That was the greatest game I've ever seen, hands down. I missed all but the 6th OT of theUconn/Cuse game, but if I saw it all, or even just the OT's, it would be 2nd, due to the upset involved.

UConn is supposedly one of the best teams in the NCAA and theyve been taken to 6 OT's by a team who hasnt done much this season.

Man, you buggin.

What im sayin is a team like UConn who was ranked number 1 for most of the year should have closed out a team like syracuse in one of those 6 overtimes
laugh.gif
I don't think you're giving Syracuse or Big East Basketball enough credit. You can lose at any given night to any team in this conferenceand this is March we're talking about. Nobody in their RIGHT mind expected this game to be one sided.

Them boys going to be tired against WV tomorrow thats for damn sure. Can Flynn recover in time for another tough game? Dude played 67 minutes I believe.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The SportsCenter anchor is so tired, he just read "Price" as "Prince" three straight times.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i noticed that too...he was shook after he realized he made a mistake.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Man, you buggin.

laugh.gif
I don't think you're giving Syracuse or Big East Basketball enough credit. You can lose at any given night to any team in this conference and this is March we're talking about. Nobody in their RIGHT mind expected this game to be one sided.

Helll yea i give the Big East and Syracuse credit. I live in Milwaukee so im a marquette fan, im all for the Big East. No im not mad either
laugh.gif
well sorta
frown.gif

Maybe i mis-worded my statement though.

UConn is supposed to be one of the best teams in the Nation. With that said they should have closed out a team like Syracuse in one of the 6 overtimes.Syracuse is good but they didnt do what UConn has done this season.

This is just another example shown on how strong the Big East really is.

The freakin 1 and 2 seeds just got knocked out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by DL2352

laugh.gif
That was the greatest game I've ever seen, hands down. I missed all but the 6th OT of the Uconn/Cuse game, but if I saw it all, or even just the OT's, it would be 2nd, due to the upset involved.
It was definitely the best game I've ever seen. That was my first year really following college basketball (senior in high school) and I justremember Acie Law hitting clutch shot after clutch shot.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom