Big KRIT....

...this kid is remarkable. He's the result of every good Southern hip hop artist there is.

bigkrit.gif

Download The Album

Don't dismiss this post folks, the boy is GOOD.

And he'll be at UHall on the 24th.

My-T.

...this kid is remarkable. He's the result of every good Southern hip hop artist there is.

bigkrit.gif

Download The Album

Don't dismiss this post folks, the boy is GOOD.

And he'll be at UHall on the 24th.

My-T.

How many 'Good' Southern Artists are there? That's like being King of the Losers,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll check it though. The way Hip Hop sound these days it's like lowered expectations: Anything half decent is great.

How many 'Good' Southern Artists are there? That's like being King of the Losers,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll check it though. The way Hip Hop sound these days it's like lowered expectations: Anything half decent is great.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

When I say good, I mean UGK,Kast,8Ball,ZRo,Devin, those types of good.

My-T.

This....

And Download K.R.I.T. Wuz Here also...

Both projects are top notch...

Makes his own beats... ALL THAT....

Don't sleep...

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

When I say good, I mean UGK,Kast,8Ball,ZRo,Devin, those types of good.

My-T.

This....

And Download K.R.I.T. Wuz Here also...

Both projects are top notch...

Makes his own beats... ALL THAT....

Don't sleep...

This dude O...
30t6p3b.gif

Stay on his Redman "Uncle Quilly" like a muva when it comes to music...
laugh.gif

Somebody get this bamma a Maxi-Single cassette... With the plastic still on it. 

This dude O...
30t6p3b.gif

Stay on his Redman "Uncle Quilly" like a muva when it comes to music...
laugh.gif

Somebody get this bamma a Maxi-Single cassette... With the plastic still on it. 

Where is all of this Big KRIT love coming from? I heard about dude maybe a week ago and have heard mention of him at least once a day since. I have both tapes from him just haven't gotten around to listening to them yet.

Where is all of this Big KRIT love coming from? I heard about dude maybe a week ago and have heard mention of him at least once a day since. I have both tapes from him just haven't gotten around to listening to them yet.

The love has been there, I got onto KRIT Wuz Here late last summer, and have been following him ever since.

And yes, Omar is the epitome of the old !*+!+ that won't give up Kool G Rap and DC Scorpio tapes, tombout how good Biggie's performance was at Morgan State back in 93. I started to branch out and give these new cats a chance so I don't end up like that.

My-T.

The love has been there, I got onto KRIT Wuz Here late last summer, and have been following him ever since.

And yes, Omar is the epitome of the old !*+!+ that won't give up Kool G Rap and DC Scorpio tapes, tombout how good Biggie's performance was at Morgan State back in 93. I started to branch out and give these new cats a chance so I don't end up like that.

My-T.

Thanks for this post Tsharp. Being listening to dude recently and he one of the reasons I still check for new music. I got the American Rapster track on repeat.

Back
Top Bottom