Big KRIT....

Thanks for this post Tsharp. Being listening to dude recently and he one of the reasons I still check for new music. I got the American Rapster track on repeat.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

The love has been there, I got onto KRIT Wuz Here late last summer, and have been following him ever since.

And yes, Omar is the epitome of the old !*+!+ that won't give up Kool G Rap and DC Scorpio tapes, tombout how good Biggie's performance was at Morgan State back in 93. I started to branch out and give these new cats a chance so I don't end up like that.

My-T.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kool G Rap birthed most of these bastards. And I can't take Kev serious on music, he still listening to L'Trimm and JJ Fadd tapes.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If he meets the bar that THOSE guys have set, then he'll be a good addition. I'm downloading it because frankly, there isn't anything else out here to listen to. Am I going to listen to Hip Hop circa 86-99 all day long? No. So, hopefully, some of these supposedly "New Class" rappers as XXL crowns them live up to the hype. I'm routing for them or else we'll be stuck with whatever YM/CM, Gucci Mane & Co. present to us.

Again, the last few years of Hip Hop have totally blunted our reality on what is good music and what's garbage. If you can't agree to that, than you're fooling yourself. Music so bad now, Free mixtapes clocking low download digits. I only point the obvious that our expectations have been lowered, musically and lyrically.

But, I did D/L it.............. Summation to follow once a thorough listen is given.

The love has been there, I got onto KRIT Wuz Here late last summer, and have been following him ever since.

And yes, Omar is the epitome of the old !*+!+ that won't give up Kool G Rap and DC Scorpio tapes, tombout how good Biggie's performance was at Morgan State back in 93. I started to branch out and give these new cats a chance so I don't end up like that.

My-T.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kool G Rap birthed most of these bastards. And I can't take Kev serious on music, he still listening to L'Trimm and JJ Fadd tapes.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If he meets the bar that THOSE guys have set, then he'll be a good addition. I'm downloading it because frankly, there isn't anything else out here to listen to. Am I going to listen to Hip Hop circa 86-99 all day long? No. So, hopefully, some of these supposedly "New Class" rappers as XXL crowns them live up to the hype. I'm routing for them or else we'll be stuck with whatever YM/CM, Gucci Mane & Co. present to us.

Again, the last few years of Hip Hop have totally blunted our reality on what is good music and what's garbage. If you can't agree to that, than you're fooling yourself. Music so bad now, Free mixtapes clocking low download digits. I only point the obvious that our expectations have been lowered, musically and lyrically.

But, I did D/L it.............. Summation to follow once a thorough listen is given.

i'll be at the uhall show since i missed him at 930 last year... and yeah, this dude is the TRUTH

pimp.gif

i'll be at the uhall show since i missed him at 930 last year... and yeah, this dude is the TRUTH

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

"Cars with the boom" FT-MF-W!!!!!

laugh.gif

Funny thing is, i actually found that tape in my footlocker from college like a year ago, SMH...............
I miss the Channel 19B Video Jukebox Network. All you got is garbage *** 106 & Park with their lame Rap battles. 

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

"Cars with the boom" FT-MF-W!!!!!

laugh.gif

Funny thing is, i actually found that tape in my footlocker from college like a year ago, SMH...............
I miss the Channel 19B Video Jukebox Network. All you got is garbage *** 106 & Park with their lame Rap battles. 

Nah.

He's nothing like the YMCM dudes.

Also, who just asked when the show was? I oughtta slap you.
30t6p3b.gif

My-T.

Nah.

30t6p3b.gif

My-T.

To release two free albums that sound better than alot of artists "official" albums says alot. KRIT just has that "it" when it comes to making music.

To release two free albums that sound better than alot of artists "official" albums says alot. KRIT just has that "it" when it comes to making music.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

this

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

this

Nah.

30t6p3b.gif

My-T.

Chill...

I didn't read the whole op....

Nah.

30t6p3b.gif

My-T.

Chill...

I didn't read the whole op....

I've been listening to K.R.I.T. at least a few songs everyday for the past year (early last summer..might have been May)

"The game is a pound of Reggie so anything I say is a breath of fresh air" - Big K.R.I.T.

Truer words have not been spoken in a while

I've been listening to K.R.I.T. at least a few songs everyday for the past year (early last summer..might have been May)

"The game is a pound of Reggie so anything I say is a breath of fresh air" - Big K.R.I.T.

Truer words have not been spoken in a while

Back
Top Bottom