Big KRIT....

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

I've been listening to K.R.I.T. at least a few songs everyday for the past year (early last summer..might have been May)

"The game is a pound of Reggie so anything I say is a breath of fresh air" - Big K.R.I.T.

Truer words have not been spoken in a while

same here...

That whole song is
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

I've been listening to K.R.I.T. at least a few songs everyday for the past year (early last summer..might have been May)

"The game is a pound of Reggie so anything I say is a breath of fresh air" - Big K.R.I.T.

Truer words have not been spoken in a while

same here...

That whole song is
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I heard "Rotation/Rotated My tires" (something like that) on 92Q "new at 9" last night (i live in and from the DC Area, but let's be honest, 92Q plays WAY better hip hop OVERALL than PGC or KYS) and although familiar with him, I hadn't hear a whole lot up to this point... I will admit I was thoroughly impressed, and I'm sure this isn't even his best work... Def DL'ing album in the link... Good looks Tommy...

I heard "Rotation/Rotated My tires" (something like that) on 92Q "new at 9" last night (i live in and from the DC Area, but let's be honest, 92Q plays WAY better hip hop OVERALL than PGC or KYS) and although familiar with him, I hadn't hear a whole lot up to this point... I will admit I was thoroughly impressed, and I'm sure this isn't even his best work... Def DL'ing album in the link... Good looks Tommy...

Definitely one of my favorite current artists. Love his music and his content.

I played krit wuz here TO DEATH and definitely intend to do the same with the new joint.

I'm thinking about riding up for that show. Definitely wanna check his music out live and show support.

Definitely one of my favorite current artists. Love his music and his content.

I played krit wuz here TO DEATH and definitely intend to do the same with the new joint.

I'm thinking about riding up for that show. Definitely wanna check his music out live and show support.

Saw him perform last year at 930 club....Set was pretty cool...

He's also performing at Jaxx nightclub in Springfield, VA on 4/23 and at The Quarter in Bourbon st in Bmore on 4/28..........

Saw him perform last year at 930 club....Set was pretty cool...

He's also performing at Jaxx nightclub in Springfield, VA on 4/23 and at The Quarter in Bourbon st in Bmore on 4/28..........

The show on the 24th is part of D.M.V. native SmCity's The Indie Life Concert Series. The point is to highlight local and national indie/up-and-coming acts. In addition to K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs will be on the bill. SmCity is likely to round out the show.

The first edition in February brought Black Milk to the city (w/ SmCity, Gods'Illa & Uptown X.O.). Last month was Freeway (w/ Black Cobain & KingPen Slim).

The show on the 24th is part of D.M.V. native SmCity's The Indie Life Concert Series. The point is to highlight local and national indie/up-and-coming acts. In addition to K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs will be on the bill. SmCity is likely to round out the show.

The first edition in February brought Black Milk to the city (w/ SmCity, Gods'Illa & Uptown X.O.). Last month was Freeway (w/ Black Cobain & KingPen Slim).

i love all his work. that playas song, rotation and amtrak i have to listen to like 5 times before i can move on. lol. dude is awesome. i even burned a cd for my dad to listen to him. lol

i love all his work. that playas song, rotation and amtrak i have to listen to like 5 times before i can move on. lol. dude is awesome. i even burned a cd for my dad to listen to him. lol

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Fresco make sure you DL "Krit Wuz Here" & "My Interpretation" ...great mixtapes as well. K.W.H. could really be an album & I would have purchased it w/o thinking twice about the fact that I own no car now & no CD player to play it in.
Btw..If anyone has tickets to his upcoming show @ UHAll (U St. Music Hall)...please hit me up..i heard the show was sold out 
tired.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Fresco make sure you DL "Krit Wuz Here" & "My Interpretation" ...great mixtapes as well. K.W.H. could really be an album & I would have purchased it w/o thinking twice about the fact that I own no car now & no CD player to play it in.
Btw..If anyone has tickets to his upcoming show @ UHAll (U St. Music Hall)...please hit me up..i heard the show was sold out 
tired.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

is the dc show the springfield one?....i will be out of town then. but i most def want to check him out if he will be in the area another date.

is the dc show the springfield one?....i will be out of town then. but i most def want to check him out if he will be in the area another date.

listened to the whole thing twice and I wasnt feeling it idk why. I was hoping that it would be good but is this really all the south has to offer? Someone help me

Back
Top Bottom