big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

He did it so the rap game would step the **** up. That verse is 'bout to change hip-hop and you wanna say he did it for publicity? **** outta here.

but he dissed NY, he should kept that out his mouth. now he's got a target on his head. but of course he won't respond

He did it so the rap game would step the **** up. That verse is 'bout to change hip-hop and you wanna say he did it for publicity? **** outta here.

but he dissed NY, he should kept that out his mouth. now he's got a target on his head. but of course he won't respond

they still don't get it...

giphy.gif

I mean I understand if you just don't like it but now you're not making any damn sense. :lol:

i don't make any sense? hello, he's on a MAJOR label. he's doing this for publicity. he knew what he was doing. it's Interscope's doing. why is it always there's a new artist on that label they have to cause some controversy? 2Pac? Eminem? 50 Cent? now Kendrick.

Bruh, what the hell are you talking about? You really not making any sense. :lol:

It sounds like you just mad cuz he said he's the KONY.

Bruh, what the hell are you talking about? You really not making any sense. :lol:

It sounds like you just mad cuz he said he's the KONY.

but he ain't from NY, why claim something from a coast you not from? forget about these references to Pac, Biggie and such. he did this to strike a nerve to the NY cats who ain't got the marketing or push he's getting from Interscope.

Dudes are acting like there's truly a King of NY or something. Like he's King Kendrick the first. Like this ni**a was elected, and he gon be in that position for life. It doesn't mean a damn thing people.

Well I know one thing, I'm not a younger cat and I've grown up listening to a lot of classic albums. GKMC will definitely be worthy of that title too. I definitely have my "ratchet" rap days, my "backpack" rap days, hell even my commercial rap days but a great album is a great album. I have no problem giving respect when it's due...

Anyways..

I’m being told by sources that Drake is fuming mad about the whole Kendrick thingy. What some people fail to realize is before Kendrick dropped his now classic album, Drake put the lil homey on tour and exposed him to all of those fans. Basically, Drake helped Kendrick get his music out there, insiders are saying. What does that mean?

Yeah, basically…the hand got bit and bit badly!

Its all in the spirit of competition but some dudes are stewing. I’m hearing the same about Meek Mill, that he’s sitting tight til the time is right for him. For Drake, that time is sooner than later since he’s presently in the studio recording and has reason to promote the “beef” to sell some records. And, I know cats ain’t all on Drake with his light-skinned, singing ways, but he’s got bars when he wants. We can’t forget just this year.

So, Drake has something for Kendrick. In due time, grass hoppers. In due time.

Via Allhiphop Rumors

I knew Drake would be fuming :lol: .. I bet he can't wait to mention the fact he helped put Kendrick's music out.

And somebody please tell Meek to respond to Cass before he even thinks about going at Kendrick. It's over Meek, just stay in your lane being the ONLY "lyrical street rapper getting money" :smh:

Last edited:
Papoose seems like the only one who is supporting NY, where's Jay, 50, and all these heavyweights who claim to be the best in NY? what a shame :smh:

Back
Top Bottom