big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Come on GKMC was a dope album.

And King Los had the best response, you could ask for. It wasn't a diss, it was an actual response and a very good one at that,

i found it very boring for my liking, i grew up listening to alot of harder stuff. his voice on some tracks is also weird as **** too.

I like Papoose's competitive mindset, son was wildin on HOT97. But his song ain't good at all. Those lyrics are flat out garbage. :lol:

I wish some of these other dudes had his mindset though.

Joell Ortiz and Los's response are the only ones worth even talking about.

I disagree.. Not with Pap not making it because that was his own fault but your lying to yourself if you think these days you don't need to have a certain image.

DMX rocking a wife beater jeans and timbs would not make it today dude.

But anyways yea Los had the best response so far..

what's the image? Meek came in the game scruffy ***** with no bread.... Kendrick just started wearing all that high fashion ****.... Cole wears normal everyday ****... French dresses like a regular hood *****... Action Bronson weard ****** sweats and cargos...

To make it to the mainstream you either have to be 1) extremely trendy & likable or 2) extremely talented and rare at what you do...... Pap has neither one.

DMX would KILL in this new ERA actually because he's the exact opposite of a drake and has a personality, skill, and presence he's naturally a Star.

From the way some of y'all speak you would think you should be in the music business. Most of y'all sound stupid as hell. With that said where is KING PUSH.

We got future A & R's in this thread b.

GKMC>WARM UP>THE documentary I am a huge fan of kdot cole and game but plz lets stop fakin sayin gkmc wasnt better hell section 80 was too

This thread has become a joke. Great verse to Lil B to wu-tang to Jay Z to kendrick vs cole to just about every rap topic but this song. Smh

I swear some of you young dudes. If Kendrick said "I need one person to jump off a bridge in order for me to drop my next album"

A ***** from NT would do it. This like the dude who cried when he met Drake... Dudes need to seek help.

who the **** said Papoose had a good response?!?!

"Good kid, bad city, you know nothing about the trap/On your album cover you sat on another man's lap."

"Kendrick Lamar, where’s your last name? Rap bastard/You got two first names, your mama was *** backwards"

"You'll never be a real West Coast artist like Eazy-E/You a ******g joke, we laughing at you like hee-hee-hee."

"Strip him to his socks, I bet you he got a Poo-See /Bullets hit him dead in his cootie come out his booty."

Pap reminded me of why I don't like him.

He can lay a nice bar, and then a garbage one in the same song that leaves you totally puzzled about what he was thinking

I think his confidence makes people think he's saying more than he really is.

Section 80 is miles ahead of GKMC just off this track

since he signed to a major he been puttin out materialistic raps

Last edited:
Kendrick's verse will undeniably go down as the most impactful verse in hip-hop history. Maybe even the greatest.

I mean I understand if you just don't like it but now you're not making any damn sense. :lol:

i don't make any sense? hello, he's on a MAJOR label. he's doing this for publicity. he knew what he was doing. it's Interscope's doing. why is it always there's a new artist on that label they have to cause some controversy? 2Pac? Eminem? 50 Cent? now Kendrick.

Last edited:
Well I know one thing, I'm not a younger cat and I've grown up listening to a lot of classic albums. GKMC will definitely be worthy of that title too. I definitely have my "ratchet" rap days, my "backpack" rap days, hell even my commercial rap days but a great album is a great album. I have no problem giving respect when it's due...

Anyways..

I’m being told by sources that Drake is fuming mad about the whole Kendrick thingy. What some people fail to realize is before Kendrick dropped his now classic album, Drake put the lil homey on tour and exposed him to all of those fans. Basically, Drake helped Kendrick get his music out there, insiders are saying. What does that mean?

Yeah, basically…the hand got bit and bit badly!

Its all in the spirit of competition but some dudes are stewing. I’m hearing the same about Meek Mill, that he’s sitting tight til the time is right for him. For Drake, that time is sooner than later since he’s presently in the studio recording and has reason to promote the “beef” to sell some records. And, I know cats ain’t all on Drake with his light-skinned, singing ways, but he’s got bars when he wants. We can’t forget just this year.

So, Drake has something for Kendrick. In due time, grass hoppers. In due time.

Via Allhiphop Rumors

I mean I understand if you just don't like it but now you're not making any damn sense.
laugh.gif
This.

you the real idiot bro, you think Kendrick did this for no reason? the slurpage of Santa's Little Elf Kendrick is outta control.
He did it so the rap game would step the **** up. That verse is 'bout to change hip-hop and you wanna say he did it for publicity? **** outta here.

mean.gif
@ Joe getting those two dudes to try to build up hype for him on twitter.
How can you call an album that's been out less than a year a classic?
That's what I'm wondering.  I always thought longevity had something to do with an album being called a "classic," but I guess not
laugh.gif
I agree

GKMC is classic for the simple fact that it changed the way albums will have to be made by the new school.

If an album changes the course that Hip Hop is currently on then we must have the conversation of classic or not.
Some of you guys say the most outlandish stuff
laugh.gif
.  So, dudes are now gonna look at GKMC like it's the bible?  Should they model their life after his too?
laugh.gif
  Don't get me wrong, GKMC was a great album, but that's it.  It's not like Kendrick put out a double-disc album when dudes were only putting out single disc ones.  That would've been a game changer...

Back
Top Bottom