big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

I agree those lines weren't nice but why didn't you quote the better bars he had. Dudes is mad negative in here for no reason.

I guess I just like that dudes who actually spit are getting a chance now. Tired of this radio friendly bs.

i'm negative for no reason?

please stop crying.

my reason for being "negative" is because the **** was wack to me.

i didn't hear ANY bars that were that good.

sorry.

how about YOU go quote where I said Joell's response was hot...and not tell me i'm negative for no reason >D

you just throwing out stuff that ain't true. this ain't got **** to do w/ me liking radio friendly music and

everything to do w/ me lmao at Papoose's high school cafeteria rap battle bars.

Last edited:
Listen.

Warm up > Section.80

so stop with that.

And remember J. Cole produced Kendrick's hottest song he ever made...

:lol: Cole probably shoulda kept that for himself cuz most of beats are weak. Kendrick did murk that **** but it still ain't his best song.

M.A.A.D City
The Heart Pt.2
Sing About Me, Im Dying Of Thirst
The Art Of Peer Pressure
Cartoon & Cereal

Are all better than that.

:lol: Cole probably shoulda kept that for himself cuz most of beats are weak. Kendrick did murk that **** but it still ain't his best song.

M.A.A.D City
The Heart Pt.2
The Art Of Peer Pressure
Cartoon & Cereal

and ADHD

please stop crying.

There you go being negative again.

MATTER FACT i'm extra hyped underground cats coming out.

"Kendrick, Kanye, Drake, they all act feminine
Wear a lot of clothes you usually see women in
So the mainstream America finds it interesting
Push 'em up to the forefront, they positioning"

Whens the last time a regular baggy jean dude mad it big? DMX kinda guy would never make it now. Pap spittin truth.

Whens the last time a regular baggy jean dude mad it big? DMX kinda guy would never make it now. Pap spittin truth.

alright bro. you got it.

:lol:

GKMC is this generation's 36 chambers, Low End Theory, Illmatic, Ready to Die, etc.
which is....?

HiiiPower.

He should've kept it for himself. KDot ungrateful
Okay, I was about to go in if you said Forbidden Fruit :lol:

HiiiPower is good, but certainly not his best.

please stop crying.

No.

I haven't listened to that Papoose track yet, but reading those lyrics nique posted...that's embarrassing :lol: I'm hoping it sounds better to the beat, jesus

And Hiiipower is definitely the best beat JCole has produced so far (unless he also produced Simba)

Last edited:

How is your clothes fitting acting feminine (With the exlcusion of Kanye...homie wore the kilt((Skirt)) or whatever it was)? Pap sounds a little hurt...but if he knows that why not hire a better stylist and change the way things are?

Clothes have nothing to do with it... this is a standpoint from an angry rapper.

Last edited:
I haven't listened to that Papoose track yet, but reading those lyrics nique posted...that's embarrassing :lol: I'm hoping it sounds better to the beat, jesus

And Hiiipower is definitely the best beat JCole has produced so far (unless he also produced Simba)

it sounds better on the beat...but the bars themselves are still laughable :lol:

Nah. It's Kendrick's best beat he ever had but its not the best beat Cole produced.

God's Gift >*

Listen.

Warm up > Section.80

so stop with that.

And remember J. Cole produced Kendrick's hottest song he ever made...

M.A.A.D City
The Heart Pt.2
The Art Of Peer Pressure
Cartoon & Cereal

This man knows :pimp:

the entire Heart series goes.

Days later NTers still man :lol:

For those who care...

Last edited:
Someone should tell Pap it's feminine to blame another man on why you can't obtain success :smh:

X would make it in any era because he's talented... pap ain't make it because he's trash and him wearing 2x polo's got nothing to do with it

:smh: Papoose used to be nice...LOS had tha best "response" I heard...its been said already but K.Dot was talkin bout album & mixtape material so really we gotta see in the comin 6 mnths to a year if this verse had a impact or not once ****** start droppin material

I disagree.. Not with Pap not making it because that was his own fault but your lying to yourself if you think these days you don't need to have a certain image.

DMX rocking a wife beater jeans and timbs would not make it today dude.

But anyways yea Los had the best response so far..

He blacked out on pt.3 though :x

"I need to separate myself to stand out
I need a better way to take your fans now
I need to kill you ************* dead
Three hollow tips aimed at your head
I'll be damned if the chopper jam now"

Last edited:
The album is universally liked, by the GA and critic's.

uhh no

Documentary > GKMC

i seriously don't get the hype of that album, Dre didn't even produced anything on there. Documentary might be the last good album from the West Coast, it's a certified classic.

Last edited:
He blacked out on pt.3 though :x

"I need to separate myself to stand out
I need a better way to take your fans now
I need to kill you ************* dead
Three hollow tips aimed at your head
I'll be damned if the chopper jam now"

:pimp:

"holla back at me *****
and if they said i'm the one why you askin me *****?"

i seriously don't get the hype of that album, Dre didn't even produced anything on there. Documentary might be the last good album from the West Coast, it's a certified classic.

Come on GKMC was a dope album.

And King Los had the best response, you could ask for. It wasn't a diss, it was an actual response and a very good one at that,

Back
Top Bottom