big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

I mentioned French as a joke man...lyrically my dude is not up to par with Kendrick...I was just trying to say that ANY rapper can step out with a classic and the old/new Kendrick Stan's will still claim KDot >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hype prevails all in today's world.

No, any rapper can't step out with a classic. How can you come out with a classic without lyrics? Some of you must have low standards.

NY dont want it with LA mayne especially on some street ****

are you trolling?

what in the world are you talking about?

how old are you?

West coast cats feeling themselves right now. Took y'all two decades to finally feel good about yourselves.
Two Decades? Who pee'd in your cereal? 
laugh.gif
 The west coast has been doing fine since NWA dropped. I have love for New York but lets keep it real. This is the 3rd time a West Coast artist has come through and crushed y'all buildings. 

Ok so my French example obviously flew over ya heads, ya out here thinking I'm calling French the second coming of Christ.

Non-NYers and specially Californians are feeling untouchable right now, all troops rallied up behind Kendrick on some Braveheart Mel Gibson steeZ
pimp.gif
How you know it's all from Cali tho? Y'all are the one's pumping it up because it's directed toward y'all. Most people are excited for the fact that he called all those dudes out, y'all tripping on that king of NY ****.

Last edited:
French who? That wack *** dude can barely drop anything listenable, much less a classic with lyrics.
Exactly he didn't mention Styles or any rap vet, besides Jay, Nas, Em, Dre.

but he did mention Biggie and New York

You expect others to care, but you don't care? That's *** backwards. And cheerleading from the sidelines was wack.

I get what you're saying. I respect that.
However, every rapper tries to compare themselves to the greats. Literally every rapper.
It was a simple metaphor, not a declaration.
If he had went in with more bars, then maybe I could see what y'all are saying.
But he didn't...

Let's rank the responses that are out. Save the #1 spot to Lil Mama tho.
If Lil' Mama actually puts something out, I will never purchase another Kendrick Lamar or Kendrick Lamar-affiliated piece of music. He has to realize his actions have consequences.

Last edited:
I get what you're saying. I respect that.
However, every rapper tries to compare themselves to the greats. Literally every rapper.
It was a simple metaphor, not a declaration.
If he had went in with more bars, then maybe I could see what y'all are saying.
But he didn't...

I don't think I've ever heard an out of tower claim to be the king of NY tho...fine compare yourself to the greatest, but not even being from NY and claim such a thing is a joke fam.

If Lil' Mama actually puts something out, I will never purchase another Kendrick Lamar or Kendrick Lamar-affiliated piece of music. He has to realize his actions have consequences.
She already said she was in the booth bro. It's coming. Along with JoJo's soon to be classic response.

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever heard an out of tower claim to be the king of NY tho...fine compare yourself to the greatest, but not even being from NY and claim such a thing is a joke fam.
Whats the difference from saying king of NY & saying greatest of all time if it all equates the same thing

:lol: at the West Coast doing fine. Snoop was washed up after his first album. Took another 10 years before Game came through and did his thing. Took another 10 years for Kendrick to be proclaimed the future of the coast. If that's doing fine I want no parts of that.

laugh.gif
at the West Coast doing fine. Snoop was washed up after his first album. Took another 10 years before Game came through and did his thing. Took another 10 years for Kendrick to be proclaimed the future of the coast. If that's doing fine I want no parts of that.
You act like DJ Quick along with others didn't exist.

Back
Top Bottom