big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

So he telling all these dudes they putting out garbage...not a diss tho... :rofl: wether true or not is still a diss man..lol

Why?

http://www.deadendhiphop.com/fred-da-godson-say-my-name-kendrick-lamar-response/

Kendrick got these dudes coming out the bullpen :lol:

Where's DJ KAY SLAY to make sense of this!!!

Damn that was awful.

Its funny how the nice young guys outta NYC (Joey Bad*****, Action Bronson, Underachievers etc) aren't even responding (with a diss track) because they know the best response is to step up their own lyrical game and produce good music.

:lol: at these rappers taking it way too personal.

to me the only person he dissed was Jay Z. j**** just dropped an album a month ago, yet KL is the KONY.

all them other dudes is pawns... dr dre and kendrick are playing chess

:lol: Yeah ok

if Kendrick is King, then Hova is God

So which one is ranked higher?

And if you are a New Yorker, you should understand how spitting something like "I'm the king of NY" when you are not even from NY, regardless of how he meant it, will strike a nerve man...New Yorkers are very proud, imagine New York based rappers hearing that, should make for a great couple of weeks in music

So he telling all these dudes they putting out garbage...not a diss tho... :rofl: wether true or not is still a diss man..lol

bro who gives a ****. call it a diss if that makes you happy.

the point is he's saying what you just said. "y'all music is getting real weak out here."

to respond in a song by saying "no it's not." is stupid and something a kid would do.

responding with undeniably great music would be smart, good for business, and the best sort of "revenge" to the diss

Man nobody cares about B.O.B, Fred The Gordo, or none of these bums. If nobody that matters doesn't respond tonight, then Kendrick wins. 

If ima rapper and some other rapper is telling me he gonna murder me and make sure my core fans don't remember me, that shouldn't go off as a diss, then this KID because that's what he is, is gonna have the nerve to compare himself to the likes of Biggie and claim to be the king of NY not even being a New Yorker and this shouldn't be a diss to all the NY rappers??...oh OK....all the Kendrick Stans and closet NY haters being exposed :rofl:

Yo you serious? How many artist compare themselves to the greats on a daily basis?
That line wasn't even that crucial to have New Yorkers going crazy like this.
What other New York cat did he even mention besides ASAP?
All these irrelevant vets trying to respond is just making y'all look bad.
And :lol: at the dudes saying Joell ripped Kendrick.
Duh... he dedicated a whole song to him.

damn this is hella funny dudes is hella butthurt over KL.

get em kendrick :smokin from the bay to LA mayne

Last edited:
And if you are a New Yorker, you should understand how spitting something like "I'm the king of NY" when you are not even from NY, regardless of how he meant it, will strike a nerve man...New Yorkers are very proud, imagine New York based rappers hearing that, should make for a great couple of weeks in music

I don't understand how Styles can sit and play Phil Jackson and say what are ya'll going to do, when he's a rapper. You dudes need to respond by 12.

Hello, shouldn't you be including yourself in that instead of acting like you're Kobe coaching from the sidelines.

Yo you serious? How many artist compare themselves to the greats on a daily basis?
That line wasn't even that crucial to have New Yorkers going crazy like this.
What other New York cat did he even mention besides ASAP?
All these irrelevant vets trying to respond is just making y'all look bad.
And :lol: at the dudes saying Joell ripped Kendrick.
Duh... he dedicated a whole song to him.

this.

dude talkin bout "he dares compare himself to the great BIG" when EVERY rapper does that.

Man nobody cares about B.O.B, Fred The Gordo, or none of these bums. If nobody that matters doesn't respond tonight, then Kendrick wins. 

Fred is a bum?

Some of you don't need to listen to rap :smh:

bro who gives a ****. call it a diss if that makes you happy.

the point is he's saying what you just said. "y'all music is getting real weak out here."

to respond in a song by saying "no it's not." is stupid and something a kid would do.

responding with undeniably great music would be smart, good for business, and the best sort of "revenge" to the diss

Man lets be serious French can drop an album better than the blueprint tomorrow and ya wouldn't appreciate it...the Kendrick bandwagon is too big for anyone to hop off at this moment...lol

It may not be a dis in the technical sense but it's hard to fault someone for feeling some type of way after hearing this.

Dude jumps on a track screaming he's the king of their city and puts out a hit list of dudes that either need to step their game or watch their back so of course people gonna come out the wood works.

Lupe looking lame too 

laugh.gif

Dudes ain't even suppose to be in the picture, but they just lurking. 

I don't understand how Styles can sit and play Phil Jackson and say what are ya'll going to do, when he's a rapper. You dudes need to respond by 12.

Hello, shouldn't you be including yourself in that instead of acting like you're Kobe coaching from the sidelines.

He didn't mention Styles, or any other rap veteran.
I don't understand why this is so difficult to some.
The guys he mentioned are considered to be the next class of major rappers.
All of them are around the same age and appeal to the same fan bases, thus them being homies and doing tracks together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom