big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Man lets be serious French can drop an album better than the blueprint tomorrow and ya wouldn't appreciate it...the Kendrick bandwagon is too big for anyone to hop off at this moment...lol
C'mon b...you know better than to say that.

Man lets be serious French can drop an album better than the blueprint tomorrow and ya wouldn't appreciate it...the Kendrick bandwagon is too big for anyone to hop off at this moment...lol

French who? That wack *** dude can barely drop anything listenable, much less a classic with lyrics.

He didn't mention Styles, or any other rap veteran.
I don't understand why this is so difficult to some.
The guys he mentioned are considered to be the next class of major rappers.
All of them are around the same age and appeal to the same fan bases, thus them being homies and doing tracks together.

Exactly he didn't mention Styles or any rap vet, besides Jay, Nas, Em, Dre.

but he did mention Biggie and New York

You expect others to care, but you don't care? That's *** backwards. And cheerleading from the sidelines was wack.

bro who gives a ****. call it a diss if that makes you happy.

the point is he's saying what you just said. "y'all music is getting real weak out here."

to respond in a song by saying "no it's not." is stupid and something a kid would do.

responding with undeniably great music would be smart, good for business, and the best sort of "revenge" to the diss

That obviously would never happen, so why even say some dumb **** like that?

Yall NY cats is too proud.... Just foaming out the mouth right now. :lol:

I don't frequent music section alot for obvious reasons (NY heads, Lil B & Chief Keef stans)...

But has there ever been a thread that has blown up like this???

Last edited:
French who? That wack *** dude can barely drop anything listenable, much less a classic with lyrics.
Exactly he didn't mention Styles or any rap vet, besides Jay, Nas, Em, Dre.

but he did mention Biggie and New York

You expect others to care, but you don't care? That's *** backwards. And cheerleading from the sidelines was wack.

Last edited:
Lupe Fiasco
‏@LupeFiasco Protected account
“@fakeshoredrive: .@LupeFiasco just needs to hit 'em over the head with that SLR Pt. 2”

Couple hours...:wink:

For those who didn't hear SLR pt.1.... if Lupe was buzzing as much as Kendrick at that time we would have had this discussion around that time.

And while we on the subject of destructive verses in Hiphop (From 2:49 on :x)

If joe drops something of this magnitude Kendrick can't keep up and im a HUGE k.dot fan

this is basically the straw that broke the back, NY might take another 10 in the backburner just off the disrespect alone.

West coast cats feeling themselves right now. Took y'all two decades to finally feel good about yourselves.

People talk about New York, but California was practically dead since the mid 90's besides Game.

and not one single NY rapper would ever have the nuts to say he the king of LA. straight up youll get murked.

What :lol:

Like Tim Dog?

There is no King Of LA.

and it didn't exist in New York until

source-july-1995-702.jpg

man wtf are you talking about?

liking Kendrick and saying someone else's album is good are not mutually exclusive.

if Meek Mill, Wale, or ******g Scott Disick dropped a great album then they dropped a great album.

nobody in here is saying "i don't wanna hear ****. Kendrick is the only music i ever wanna hear ever in life" Nobody.

so how you came to that conclusion confuses me.

but whatever. you just wanna say N_s hatin on NY. go right ahead. idgaf about geographical locations i'm not occupying.

no reason to hate.

the point is he's saying what you just said. "y'all music is getting real weak out here."

to respond in a song by saying "no it's not." is stupid and something a kid would do.

responding with undeniably great music would be smart, good for business, and the best sort of "revenge" to the diss

problem is he can't do that

Ummmm....I've been listening to French Montana since 2006, and he's made loads of good music between then and Mac N Chesse 3, and I still have to give you an emphatic NO on that :lol:

I mentioned French as a joke man...lyrically my dude is not up to par with Kendrick...I was just trying to say that ANY rapper can step out with a classic and the old/new Kendrick Stan's will still claim KDot >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hype prevails all in today's world.

Could both of ya'll ****** cool out and talk about the music only. ****** need a diss record towards dumbass fans :rolleyes

With that said LOS verse on this is = to K.dot

Back
Top Bottom