big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

"MEEK MILL RAP LIKE HE GOT UP TO GET SOME NAPKINS AND NI**AS ATE HIS LUNCH"Alright I'm threw.

Does it make 2001 any less West Coast? Eminem wrote damn near all the lyrics, but it's still viewed far and wide as a West Coast album. Nobody is/was out there saying 'Oh, 2001? Detroit killed it with that one, y'all.'
What is west coast about Mel Man, Xzibit, Kurupt, Em, Jay, Mary, Scott Storch and Devin?

And no, most people view it as a compilation.

Do you view Aftermath as a west coast album?
roll.gif

NY dudes are TIGHT right now.  

Just for the record, this thread is the first time I've EVER seen anyone, anywhere question if Chronic 2001 was a West Coast album.

The hurt is real.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Gotta co-sign all of this.  What are dudes getting mad for?  Kendrick saying he's the "King of New York" is no different than an NT'er saying they're the King of New York, only difference is he has a larger audience listening to him.  Neither holds any actual weight.  Y'all dudes have me eating my words about Kendrick's verse, I'm ready to defend it just cause :lol: .

:lol: @ durk lowkey wishing Kendrick mentioned them.

This guys knows.

NY is taking the biggest public relations hit from all of this for reasons people can pinpoint, but who knew Chicago would throw its hat in the Ring of L's? Lupe, Reese, Durk, etc. I mean they're just taking unsolicited and unprovoked L's for no good reason. 

Chi Town posters, stand up and be recognized. Defend your city from this buffoonery.
if squeaky lamar even address reese or durk he will come up missing. those dudes is really about that murder life
You can't tell me rappers like Noreaga or Lil B are any worse then the Ying Yang Twins. There were bad rappers all over. No excuses. Rap is a funny genre where locales take precedent. Each coast has had their turn, so it's natural for some to be salty when they're not on.

And Gucci is that dude, FOH.
indifferent.gif

where do you even get the confidence to even say some dumb **** like that?

This
This is what Big Sean said about the song

“I knew what it was for the culture of hip-hop. You see how excited people are, and I wanted to do that for music—make that play happen. It gave me like the feeling of how hip-hop was. How it used to be.”

“When I heard that verse I wasn’t about to go back and change my verse—that’s cheating. That ain’t the way of an O.G. That ain’t how G’s move. I wanted to [release the song] for the culture of hip-hop as opposed to myself. … I just want people to remember I had the song, I knew what it was. No, I didn’t change my verse because I’m not a h** *** ni**a. I’m a real *** ni**a from Detroit. I rep for everything that I do. I knew what it was going to do for hip-hop. I knew what it was going to do for the culture. This is the most exciting rap song to drop this year this year. Period. “
dude swears he is some type of OG or something, CLEARLY rewrote her verse, he mentioned the entire name dropping fiasco on some LL ****

:rofl:

Just for the record, this thread is the first time I've EVER seen anyone, anywhere question if Chronic 2001 was a West Coast album.

The hurt is real.  :lol: :lol:

Cats are grasping at straws now. The ****** up part is talk like that means some of these NY dudes are still hurt by east/west thing. Them buildings never came back up after snoop came through in their heart lmfao.

People for the sake of diverting attention just make up stupid arguments. The west coast as a whole isn't winning, but Kendrick sure is lol.

This is what Big Sean said about the song

“I knew what it was for the culture of hip-hop. You see how excited people are, and I wanted to do that for music—make that play happen. It gave me like the feeling of how hip-hop was. How it used to be.”

“When I heard that verse I wasn’t about to go back and change my verse—that’s cheating. That ain’t the way of an O.G. That ain’t how G’s move. I wanted to [release the song] for the culture of hip-hop as opposed to myself. … I just want people to remember I had the song, I knew what it was. No, I didn’t change my verse because I’m not a h** *** ni**a. I’m a real *** ni**a from Detroit. I rep for everything that I do. I knew what it was going to do for hip-hop. I knew what it was going to do for the culture. This is the most exciting rap song to drop this year this year. Period. “

They move in silence, like lasagna :pimp:

Props to Big Sean for that...if that's what he actually did

Last edited:
The simple fact is this.

Anyone that responds to this verse has to do it twice as well as Kendrick's to be even considered equal based off the fact that K. Dot started it.

Word to that one sushi documentary.

And also, remember that Kendrick had a verse. These dudes got full length tracks, with a topic already given to them.

Skimming through the past couple pages and

1. NT make some idiotic statements

2. NY'ers are extremely salty

It's ok to think that the verse is overhyped whatever, that's what happens when something goes viral. To say that he didn't murder the track and spazz all over it is nonsense. Dude went IN.

Those Meek Mill jokes :rofl: :rofl: peep game, you got some competition.

:rofl:

The hurt is real.  :lol: :lol:

Cats are grasping at straws now. The ****** up part is talk like that means some of these NY dudes are still hurt by east/west thing. Them buildings never came back up after snoop came through in their heart lmfao.

People for the sake of diverting attention just make up stupid arguments. The west coast as a whole isn't winning, but Kendrick sure is lol.

All of this. K is standing in the ring like a young Cassius Clay right now. Got _'s debating whether a classic west coast album is really a west coast album.

Get that BS outta here G.

Last edited:
That's how Sean always talk for some reason :lol: dude always talking abou what's player,g and real. Talks like an old school player.

That's how Sean always talk for some reason :lol: dude always talking abou what's player,g and real. Talks like an old school player.
Key words are 'for some reason" dude sounds like his first mustache growing in lol. Nothing very G about that pubescent *** voice.

Last edited:
I know ****** are clowning Meek but he's one of the dudes that "gets it". He had the right mindset in that interview and knows what it is.

Don't know why my guy was slumped up the entire time in that chair though. Maybe he really did pay that 8.34.

Last edited:
He "gets it", but he also sucks, so it's negated

ROLLIE ON MY WRIST!!!!

BLAKE GRIFFIN ON THESE ******!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom