big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Pac was born in NY though and he damn sure wasn't from LA. He grew up everywhere
laugh.gif

Yall dudes should learn something about the dude and what he was actually about. He got the battery put in his back for that whole east coast vs. west coast nonsense.
What state did Pac rep? Doesn't matter where you from, all that matters is where you at.

Last edited:
Never heard a big Sean song that wasn't on radio. Don't care for his style of rapping and he is annoying.

We don't all have to like a co-sign the same things. That's why there is no diversity in hip hop now.

We as men should be allowed our own opinions.

I never said dude couldn't come back an change my mind. I just have yet to hear something that will

I don't want to hear Fabolous ,Uncle Murda, Scaffbezzy :lol:, French Montana,Vado ,Juelz, Fat Joe, Papoose, Cory Gunz lol im only wanting to hear from JADAKISS.

Last edited:
Reactions: wr
the only person that deserves a do over or should touch the beat is really Jay Elect. Since none of them were in the studio together, and Kendrick wrote his verse after Jay sent it over to him.

Imo Jay had the better verse, its just that Kendrick name dropped and talked about destroying b- and C+ rappers which overshadowed Jay's efforts and almost had his verse sound lackadaisical.

Especially since the song was made in three different places, its weird that the choose to place Jay verse last.

Just off of sure energy it should have went big sean, jay, and then kiendrick.

Man name dropping aside I enjoyed Kendrick verse better.

Jay did good but I guess I just like the way Kendrick raps more. And all most people heard is the name dropping. But if you listen that verse has a lot more to it than name dropping IMO.

cassidy verse was easily 10 times hotter than anything KL has spit in his life---plus he ethered KL

View media item 539260

Shabehehekekejehehehejs :rofl: :rofl: A+ trollin right here go watch some more Smack DVDs

KRIT, Cole, push, drake aren't responding bc they actually get what Kendrick was saying :lol: you release a track now yeah ok it could be hot If you're a dope lyricist like Joell for instance. Most of these guys are missing the forest for the trees cuz in a yr from now if you revert back to releasing stuff just good enough to get by and don't raise your level up then the message was missed totally and the song you dropped in response to this verse is just a distant memory for you to ride the brief wave of notoriety this moment has. He was calling for them to raise the level across the board, saying that if they don't then he will breeze past them bc he has that hunger. Time will tell what these guys out out in the future though they're not being short sighted about it imo...if anyone disses Kendrick he's definitely not gonna respond bc that wasn't the point here

Last edited:
Big Sean has 3 subjects:

1. Fame
2. How people get shot in the D every day
3. Women.

Use those 3, throw in random corny punchlines, and a "make my momma proud" reference and you have a Big Sean verse.

And how grown *** rappers can't understand Kendrick's verse wasn't a diss is hilarious. Bunch of sensitive dudes man.

Last edited:
Big Sean has 3 subjects:

1. Fame
2. How people get shot in the D every day
3. Women.

Use those 3, throw in random corny punchlines, and a "make my momma proud" reference and you have a Big Sean verse.

And how grown *** rappers can't understand Kendrick's verse wasn't a diss is hilarious. Bunch of sensitive dudes man.

Man shut up.

Jay-Z made a whole album talking about Basquiat...

Only people "responding" right now are dudes looking for shine.

Joell is nice and has always been nice. But nothing about him sticks out. He's just another dude that can rap.

IMO in order to be considered one of the best you can't just be nice. All the greats had something about them that separated them from the rest. They make it seem easy. It's fluid. A lot of these dudes today don't have that. They all sound like each other in a way.

But Kendrick sticks out... And that's why IMO he's the best right now.

Man who in here said Cassidy was spitting about selling drugs the first minute into his freestyle and they had to cut it off?

grin.gif

....You're right dude because that's all Jay has rapped about...his entire rap career.
laugh.gif

Petite Sean and Meek Mill fans are the worst.
Add selling dope, and bragging about his riches and that's 95% of Jay's work. Plenty of rappers talk about the same **** over and over.

Last edited:
Man who in here said Cassidy was spitting about selling drugs the first minute into his freestyle and they had to cut it off?

>D

Man lets be real most of the dudes that listened to that verse already had in their mind that they weren't going to like it.

Should he have went at Kendrick? No. But Cass does that punchline **** just as good or better than most them ******.

Problem is that's all he can do. His flow don't change. He's not versatile at all.

But with that punchline **** I will put him up against ANYBODY.

Man lets be real most of the dudes that listened to that verse already had in their mind that they weren't going to like it.

Should he have went at Kendrick? No. But Cass does that punchline **** just as good or better than most them ******.

Problem is that's all he can do. His flow don't change. He's not versatile at all.

But with that punchline **** I will put him up against ANYBODY.
Man lets be real and stop trying to pretend you know what people were going to like before they heard it.

Back
Top Bottom