big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

The "heavyweights" recognize the troll and side stepped it..

The "featherweights" trying to gain exposure. Most of these rappers getting too much money to worry about what Kendrick Lamar has to say.
Seriously?

Kendrick getting money too, and he still going for broke. 

First time I ever heard about this dude Los is when he knocked up Lola Luv. Dude is nice though foreal...
Damn, he smashed Lola!? I know she ain't natural but I could give two dambs, she can get it.

But dude is pretty nice, might have to check him out.

People really don't know who Los is? The last minute of that Sway freestyle was ridiculous.

Maryland stand up!

I need Action Bronson to put the cheeseburgers down and drop something.
What heavyweights though?

Kendrick is talking about this generation.
I mean the dudes he called out...the heavyweights like Cole, Drake, Krit. 

Not even to diss him, but just come with a song addressing it. Everybody else who wasn't even mentioned is coming out with something to say. 

The dude said he trying to murder these dudes on wax, where we don't even want to listen to these dudes anymore...I mean I don't look at those bars as just something you pass over. 

Last edited:
People really don't know who Los is? The last minute of that Sway freestyle was ridiculous.

Maryland stand up!
I've heard of him a while ago. Just never listened to him. He need to quit playing and drop an album.

Last edited:

Maryland stand up!
I've heard of him a while ago. Just never listened to him. He need to quite playing and drop an album.
he's on bad boy.

laugh.gif

Los will never have a top single just all freestyles going in on other ppls beats. Thats what he is known for

If you follow URL though he pretty much bit the facebook f and blue, bm through a dm scheme from Jc against Chilla. Could be a coincidence but he looks like the type to watch battle rap so I dont know.

I need Action Bronson to put the cheeseburgers down and drop something.

What heavyweights though?

Kendrick is talking about this generation.

I mean the dudes he called out...the heavyweights like Cole, Drake, Krit. 

Not even to diss him, but just come with a song addressing it. Everybody else who wasn't even mentioned is coming out with something to say. 

The dude said he trying to murder these dudes on wax, where we don't even want to listen to these dudes anymore...I mean I don't look at those bars as just something you pass over. 

Yeah I agree. I just hope these dudes don't wait till 6 months from now and drop some subliminal.

because he's..

never mind. :smh:
Because he's a Wild Boy? ... Fu*k :smh:

:lol: :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
If you follow URL though he pretty much bit the facebook f and blue, bm through a dm scheme from Jc against Chilla. Could be a coincidence but he looks like the type to watch battle rap so I dont know.

I knew that Facebook line sounded familiar. Other than that Los went in.

Los will never have a top single just all freestyles going in on other ppls beats. Thats what he is known for

[COLOR=#red]Canibus has showed us this before. Heck even Pap, and Jae Millz to a certain extent. It's like AND 1 versus real hoops.[/COLOR]

My man even has a couple "slow it downs" "subtitles" in there.

"Dammit dog, I fold this guy. I ain't talking 'bout no rapper, I said "fold the sky"

"You putting the D on I could see the future, no Warwick. Get it? Dion Warwick."

Yea so I'm guessing he does watch URL and blatantly bit of JC with that facebook scheme. Nonetheless hes been a beast.

Oh wait Los already ripped this beat? Well I don't need to hear anyone else's versions since the beat wasn't that good anyway.

I'm sure there's more of the same he only freestyles and doesn't make songs ignorance being spewed so I'll save myself the time and just keep it moving on that topic.

Los better than all these relatively new ****** mentioned in this thread song or freestyle wise and even some of these old heads.
No Wayne sucks.

You beginning to expose yourself.

dude was unconscious on them mixtapes. stop it.
Unconsciously bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom