big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Really? You have 7 times the amount of posts I have, and I need to stop posting?

Last edited:
I cant even think of a career to Compare to Los'. He will forever be that dude that everyone knows is nice but will never ever blow.

I can, Aasim, another Bad Boy rapper that never saw the light of day besides mixtapes and ghostwriting

Never listened to Vast Aire, Vakill nor C Rayz Walz

You're missing out

Go check out Vas and Vordul's album, produced by El P

View media item 539433
Brilliance

His solo stuff, ehhhhh...Vordul put out better solo albums IMO

Wayne was at the top of the game when he said that though. That was around Jay Z's publicity stunt, and Lil Wayne was puttin out heat. Now he's just insanely garbo

And here was L_l' Wa_n_'s competition during that time
full_d4l_artist_photo10.jpg

images

Yung-Joc.jpg

webbie.jpg

MIMS.jpg

Dem+Franchize+Boyz.jpg

It's not that hard to claim that status when the heavyweights could care less about you, and those are your direct competitors. And I'd still rather listen to most of that list than past, present, or future Wa_n_, other than his verses wedged in between B.G., Juvie and Turk over Mannie Fresh beats.

images

Yung-Joc.jpg

webbie.jpg

MIMS.jpg

Dem+Franchize+Boyz.jpg
It's not that hard to claim that status when the heavyweights could care less about you, and those are your direct competitors. And I'd still rather listen to most of that list than past, present, or future Wa_n_, other than his verses wedged in between B.G., Juvie and Turk over Mannie Fresh beats.
Dedication 1 & 2, Sqad Up 1 - 7, Prefix, Suffix > all of Cash Money for me.

Last edited:
I knew some of those Los bars sounded familiar 

8:20 for the lazy folk but you really should watch it.

One of the best battles ever

laugh.gif
 at the YouTube comments now.

what i've learned with this kendrick lamar verse is that both freck billie and jr writer are alive and not in jail.

all i need is a phillys most wanted rendition and i'm good
:pimp:

Wayne was at the top of the game when he said that though. That was around Jay Z's publicity stunt, and Lil Wayne was puttin out heat. Now he's just insanely garbo

images

Yung-Joc.jpg

webbie.jpg

MIMS.jpg

Dem+Franchize+Boyz.jpg

DEAD @ that list :lol:

But dawg, TIP, Kanye and Game was on fire when Wayne was calling himself the best. I don't think he was the flat out best but he was killing it at that time.

^Alright I'll give you T.I. & Game, mostly cause Game was on a decline (success/sales wise), and I've never really been much of a T.I. fan. Kanye was still in God-mode though, and I still considered him ,Jay and Eminem the next steps up (both lyrically and success wise) above Wa_n_. Oh well, Wa_n_ could make J-Kwon look like Rip The Jacker Canibus at this point.

" see what happened to Meek
I'm not rapping, *****, to get back in the beef
I'm just rapping to be competitive," Cass wasnt dissing Kdot he was dissing Meek...

" see what happened to Meek
I'm not rapping, *****, to get back in the beef
I'm just rapping to be competitive," Cass wasnt dissing Kdot he was dissing Meek...

after all this ends, Kendrick could end up shooting himself in the foot so to say.

I mean, the next thing he drops better be lyrical as all hell or is claims are void right?

after all this ends, Kendrick could end up shooting himself in the foot so to say.

I mean, the next thing he drops better be lyrical as all hell or is claims are void right?

Well he's already dropped two classic albums, so the bar is already pretty high

Back
Top Bottom