big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

[quote name="Dedication 1 & 2, Sqad Up 1 - 7, Prefix, Suffix > all of Cash Money for me.
[/quote]
Is this dude serious?? I'm not gonna even say nuthin bout this

Lupe really felt the need to drop a response track.... :rofl:

I mean it's not a bad track... but considering all of his recent work.. .:x

Lupe just mad that he knows Kendrick is better than him.

Writer actually went kinda hard. I like that he went at Kendrick. Bringing up when Kendrick battled Charles Hamilton and lost lol.

Wait JR Writer has a control freestyle? That beat doenst fit the one flow he has.

I slaughtered the slaughters 

I fathered the fathers

Its the writer of writers

The slider of sliders

The fighter of fighters

Cross me you'll be the lifer of lifers WRITER!!!

Wow nevermind, he found a way to force this flow unto the beat. Thats real talent right there. I'm good off this trash

Last edited:
In case anyone douted kendrick is on top here is proof he is. He has rapperz coming out of retirement, to respond.

Wait JR Writer has a control freestyle? That beat doenst fit the one flow he has.

I fathered the fathers
The slider of sliders
The fighter of fighters

Wow nevermind, he found a way to force this flow unto the beat. Thats real talent right there. I'm good off this trash

Wow really? Its hip hop "fans" like this man I swear..

Writer did good. It was written well and on topic. Great punchlines and a good flow. Get that hate out your heart.

I fathered the fathers
The slider of sliders
The fighter of fighters

Wow really? Its hip hop "fans" like this man I swear..

Writer did good. It was written well and on topic. Great punchlines and a good flow. Get that hate out your heart.
Yup fans like me. This freestyle was trash, JR Writer is trash. 
^ it was painful man. And I used to like writers block 3. Lol
Word this isnt random hate, I had all the Writers Block tapes and History in the Making. Doesnt change a thing

Last edited:
Kendrick parted the Red Sea man... Cats is talking bout Cassidy, Joell, Los, my man Lupe dropped TWO great "rap" tracks, BOB dropped a track "rapping", i got a Jay Elect verse from all of this, Big Sean dropped a dope verse, EMINEM just leaked a record... Respect

This really could throw a curve ball in Drake's and Big Sean's new albums man cats might not be looking for that R&B stuff
350x700px-LL-a1093506_tumblr_m7e6nhXTxj1r5pin2o1_400.gif

Not feeling the sample/beat. Feels like I'm in a protest or some ****.
"¡El pueblo unido, jamás será vencido!" I see why Sean couldn't clear the sample.
You trippin B, this sample is catchy as hell.
I guess, I'm just used to hearing that song in protests and riots.
If you're from/live in Latin America you know that when you heard that song **** is about to get real. lol

I think Lil B put a curse on Joey. He was so shook from that T Shirt & Buddens, that he resulted to twitter beefs.

man Brandon tore that man apart

"You prolly still jack off...witcha butt cheeks out...listenin to Mood Muzik"

"Joe Budden TV...Joe ***** TV"

:x
Dude said "How you go mainstream, then go back underground"

[/Buddens career]

I'm still waiting for someone he actually called out to respond.
Respond to what? It wasn't a diss.

If you listen to the recent interviews from the rappers named (who are all Kendrick's homies for the most part), their reaction is basically "It was a great verse and Kendrick did his thing, I'm gonna keep doing my thing too".. which is how it should be.

Why get all bent out of shape because another dude mentioned your name in a verse, just acknowledge it and keep doing what you're doing.

man Brandon tore that man apart

"You prolly still jack off...witcha butt cheeks out...listenin to Mood Muzik"

"Joe Budden TV...Joe ***** TV"

sick.gif
B definitely got at Joey.

"Performin at cafes, but you're still underground, how you go mainstream?, then come back underground?"

Back
Top Bottom