big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

after all this ends, Kendrick could end up shooting himself in the foot so to say.

I mean, the next thing he drops better be lyrical as all hell or is claims are void right?

You have a point here. If the next verse we hear from him is something similar to "F'in Problems" he's gonna catch a mean backlash.

Only response I'm interested in is from Pusha T.

Glad Kendrick did this. Bodies everywhere. Pretty much forcing dudes to step up their games...IF they choose to respond.

Don't start that **** and don't put words in my mouth.

You understand what I saying, don't be an idiot. I've heard people call horrible albums to me "a classic"
GKMC had pretty much universal acclaim from critics, and is well loved in general. Just because you may not like it as much as others, doesn't take that away from it. It's a classic album

Last edited:
GKMC had pretty much universal acclaim from critics, and is well loved in general. Just because you may not like it as much as others, doesn't take that away from it. It's a classic albim

I was more-so talking about Section.80. I have no problem with people calling GKMC a classic, they started calling it a classic pretty premature but aye...

I need Action Bronson to put the cheeseburgers down and drop something.

What heavyweights though?

Kendrick is talking about this generation.

I mean the dudes he called out...the heavyweights like Cole, Drake, Krit. 

Not even to diss him, but just come with a song addressing it. Everybody else who wasn't even mentioned is coming out with something to say. 

The dude said he trying to murder these dudes on wax, where we don't even want to listen to these dudes anymore...I mean I don't look at those bars as just something you pass over. 

On some pride and heat of the moment tip I could see the newer cats "responding" but strategically these dudes ain't gotta respond right now.

I mean the bars about taking their core fans sounds dope and all but it ain't even a realistic concern for some of those dudes.
Responding directly will just look like these dudes move at Kendrick's calling and plus they won't even be able to get the public on their side anyway no matter how tuff of a verse they drop. At this current moment I feel like its kinda a lose-lose....

Even Hurricane Chris, Aka Mr. Aye Bay Bay. just dropped a freestyle talking bout "ill kill your favorite rapper" lol 
roll.gif

This cant be life..... 
mean.gif
mean.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

Drop the link.

Can someone tell me what that sample is saying and then tell me what it means. Its mad catchy and I feel like I'm just making noises when I say it.

PLS RESPOND

Can someone tell me what that sample is saying and then tell me what it means. Its mad catchy and I feel like I'm just making noises when I say it.

PLS RESPOND

According to imvictor, "¡El pueblo unido, jamás será vencido!"
The people united will never be defeated!

Last edited:
Man lets be real most of the dudes that listened to that verse already had in their mind that they weren't going to like it.

Should he have went at Kendrick? No. But Cass does that punchline **** just as good or better than most them ******.

Problem is that's all he can do. His flow don't change. He's not versatile at all.

But with that punchline **** I will put him up against ANYBODY.

Leave the thread. Never come back for that horrendous statement.

PLS RESPOND
According to imvictor, "¡El pueblo unido, jamás será vencido!"
The people united will never be defeateed!
eek.gif
Now it sounds clear as day.

Now if only someone could teach me to say it correctly, I love that sample and I do not know why.
Not feeling the sample/beat. Feels like I'm in a protest or some ****.
"¡El pueblo unido, jamás será vencido!" I see why Sean couldn't clear the sample.
You trippin B, this sample is catchy as hell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom