big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Is you stupid? Or you just listen to rap and your like "oh cool words where's the punch line" you know what that man did on that song? Go listen to Jays verse, then think about real life. Sitting next to Hillary smelling like DANK. Y'all need to get off that nonsense that lil b bull that joe Budden bull all that cut it out. Hov put Kendrick in a corner and said watch it son, this still my sh**

Oh lemme spell it out he aint talking about Hillary Swank, even though it's obvious but you just seem stupid.

oh you know me so well.

what's my name? what school i go to? what's my mother's maiden name? :lol:

g t f o h. IDC what you say Jay's verse was nothing special and Kendrick's first verse was okay.

OH MY GOD JAY-Z SAID HE'S SITTING NEXT TO HILLARY CLINTON SMELLING LIKE WEED OMG OMG!

that's what you said bro? :rofl:

and Jay did have punchlines..."it's a million dollars in it baby Hillary Swank"

I got EVERYTHING he said....none of it was special.

IDC if TDE spazzed when they heard it...i really don't. I'm sure they spazzed 10x harder when they heard Kendrick verse,

but it's 100 people in here saying it was wack so whatever.

Last edited:

Papoose response was money! Hahaha, definitely appreciated that. Still can't stand his voice or flow though.

For the record, Jay's verse on Don't Kill My Vibe was one of his worst verses I've ever heard from him :x

so....you're saying that dude didn't have the whole TDE studio buggin..and you're saying that dude didn't basically make his remix, the new "official" version...can't even remember last time I heard the original song. Lol

I'm a HUGE Jay fan but some of y'all need to seriously quit it. The remix is the "new" official version but NOT because of Jay's mediocre *** verse. Bottom line, wasn't no "renegade" of K Dot on this joint.

:lol: they spazzed because kdot was suprised Jay on the track, not because he was spitting something crazy. And remixes replacing the original song on radio play always happens

Last edited:
laugh.gif
they spazzed because kdot was suprised Jay on the track, not because he was spitting something crazy. And remixes replacing the original song on radio play always happens
im done here...so Kendrick didnt cut the verse off and say..."DAMN....THAT ***** BODIED THAT ****..DID YALL HEAR THAT." ****** in the back like "Mannnnnn".

mean.gif
 NT stay on some ****. 

also, to be noted..there are quite a few times where the remixes including Jay did not take over the og record...see: Power, A Milli, Go Hard etc. so that crutch is weak as hell. plain and simple to say Jay was trash is OD. He was ok, kendrick was better, considering his second verse. but again, ****** kill me with the "worst verse ive heard in years ****." really? was it really? lol
laugh.gif

I'm a HUGE Jay fan but some of y'all need to seriously quit it. The remix is the "new" official version but NOT because of Jay's mediocre *** verse. Bottom line, wasn't no "renegade" of K Dot on this joint.
never said he renegaded anybody..do yourself a favor and jump right back out the convo you jumped in.

im done here...so Kendrick didnt cut the verse off and say..."DAMN....THAT ***** BODIED THAT ****..DID YALL HEAR THAT." ****** in the back like "Mannnnnn".

mean.gif

NT stay on some ****. 

also, to be noted..there are quite a few times where the remixes including Jay did not take over the og record...see: Power, A Milli, Go Hard etc. so that crutch is weak as hell. plain and simple to say Jay was trash is OD. He was ok, kendrick was better, considering his second verse. but again, ****** kill me with the "worst verse ive heard in years ****." really? was it really? lol
laugh.gif

yes bro really. we thought the verse was wack.

get over it.

Papoose response was money! Hahaha, definitely appreciated that. Still can't stand his voice or flow though.

For the record, Jay's verse on Don't Kill My Vibe was one of his worst verses I've ever heard from him :x

Yeah I'm not a pap fan at all but dude did his thing.

LMAO at "Always make gun sounds in your songs like ''dew dew dew'' and the Nia Long line

Last edited:
:lol: they spazzed because kdot was suprised Jay on the track, not because he was spitting something crazy. And remixes replacing the original song on radio play always happens

mean.gif

NT stay on some ****. 

laugh.gif

Everyone riding the Jay popularity wave is also partially to blame, but you stans just won't see through it :lol:

and yes, it was pretty bad and I hate the remix

Back
Top Bottom