big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

never said he renegaded anybody..do yourself a favor and jump right back out the convo you jumped in.

I never said YOU said that. I was referring to how that "convo" got started. However, I was replying to you because you made it seem like the "remix" became the NEW original off of jay's verse when that DAMN sure wasn't the case.

SO do YOURSELF a favor and stop acting all sensitive.

Last edited:
Everyone riding the Jay popularity wave is also partially to blame, but you stans just won't see through it
laugh.gif

and yes, it was pretty bad and I hate the remix
i feel you, look like i said, a million times over, Kendrick got dude, ****** getting me mixed with son who said Hov rapped KL into a corner. lol but literally all i said was jay was OK, and his remix is predominantly heard almost everywhere i go over the original. 

that is all. this thread has gone WAY LEFT. 
roll.gif

I never said YOU said that. I was referring to how that "convo" got started. However, I was replying to you because you made it seem like the "remix" became the NEW original off of jay's verse when that DAMN sure wasn't the case.

SO do YOURSELF a favor and stop acting all sensitive.
ah.i see.....my mistake ...

Carry on. 

and as for this whole Control thing.....im pretty sure that as dope as Kendrick's verse was, majority of those he called out...gave not one ****. unfortunately for Hip-Hop, there is way too much money in being mediocre.one of the only art forms I can think of where lack of talent is praised. And for many of these guys, they come from nothing, so the money is much more important that the competition. 
ohwell.gif

random as hell but, for my basketball heads, Sebastian Telfair was a perfect example of this dilemma. He was really good, huge potential, however rather than developing his game in college and competing, he opted to go to the NBA premature chasing checks. Not hard to understand considering he was living in the projects of Coney Island with like, 10 family members.

look at me rambling and ****....
mean.gif
can we please get back to the task at hand here. not Hov, Ghostface, ******g Lil B. 
laugh.gif

Serious question who other than west coast ppl call GKMC a classic, album was ok.... MCHG and Born Sinner were easily better, but yall continue to ride this wave because kendrick called out a few ppl.

Kendrick is a good artist but yall going too far in this thread

Serious question who other than west coast ppl call GKMC a classic, album was ok.... MCHG and Born Sinner were easily better, but yall continue to ride this wave because kendrick called out a few ppl.

How can you call an album that's been out less than a year a classic?

mean.gif
 alright then...

i really enjoyed Cole and Hov's latest offerings too....but 
mean.gif

i know you said serious question...but this can't be a serious question.

not saying whether its a classic or not but PLENTY of people called it one that aren't from the west

The album is universally liked, by the GA and critic's.

I think GKMC was classic [shrug] I thought it was better than Section 80, because he learned how to craft songs versus for a mixtape.

J Cole still hasn't learned that IMO, one of the reasons I think he needs to use NO ID more

I don't throw around the term classic often either, last time I'd use it was The Cold Vein.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom