big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

I think GKMC was classic [shrug] I thought it was better than Section 80, because he learned how to craft songs versus for a mixtape.

J Cole still hasn't learned that IMO, one of the reasons I think he needs to use NO ID more

I don't throw around the term classic often either, last time I'd use it was The Cold Vein.
I agree

GKMC is classic for the simple fact that it changed the way albums will have to be made by the new school.

If an album changes the course that Hip Hop is currently on then we must have the conversation of classic or not.

Every person i ever hear call it classic have been on that side, there nothin that screams classic imo, and as dude said been out close to a year and you scream classic.

Dont confuse classic with lack of great music out around you. 2012 only other stand out albums Jeus Piece, Life is Good, Long Live ASAP.... 2 decent albums, and Life is Good a lot of ppl say was easily best of the year.

Standards have dropped because music has dropped

I agree

GKMC is classic for the simple fact that it changed the way albums will have to be made by the new school.

If an album changes the course that Hip Hop is currently on then we must have the conversation of classic or not.

if that's the case then Lil B dropped a classic.

Born Sinner was very nice but it didn't grab you. You had to decide to listen to it like "Aight let me sit down and listen to this Cole". Where as GKMC took no effort to hear...It grabbed your attention easy!

who the **** said Papoose had a good response?!?!

"Good kid, bad city, you know nothing about the trap/On your album cover you sat on another man's lap."

"Kendrick Lamar, where’s your last name? Rap bastard/You got two first names, your mama was *** backwards"

"You'll never be a real West Coast artist like Eazy-E/You a ******g joke, we laughing at you like hee-hee-hee."

"Strip him to his socks, I bet you he got a Poo-See /Bullets hit him dead in his cootie come out his booty."

if that's the case then Lil B dropped a classic.
laugh.gif
 I'm not talking about Lil B anymore in this thread. We barely getting back on track.

Here we go with the irrelevant **** about LIl B and album sales. Ironically dudes in here getting mad about irrelevant rappers and they posting about irrelevant **** in here.. The thread title says big dsean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica no id freestyle. The Lil B thread is that way -->.

Papoose ******* on Kendrick, Drake & Kanye, solid track. only haters gonna say he didn't do well :lol:

Yup

And Kendrick bringing him up at summer jam and Pap killing it shows hes still relevant if anything. Ill say it again.

Why are people angry that lyrical rappers are responding? Dudes probably get hyped if Mac Miller responded JUST cuz he was mentioned. Get outta here.

Every person i ever hear call it classic have been on that side, there nothin that screams classic imo, and as dude said been out close to a year and you scream classic.

Dont confuse classic with lack of great music out around you. 2012 only other stand out albums Jeus Piece, Life is Good, Long Live ASAP.... 2 decent albums, and Life is Good a lot of ppl say was easily best of the year.

Standards have dropped because music has dropped

Dude **** what A lot op people say... Nas said GKMC was the album of the year and Nas ain't no humble *****. :rolleyes

Here we go with the irrelevant **** about LIl B and album sales. Ironically dudes in here getting mad about irrelevant rappers and they posting about irrelevant **** in here.. The thread title says big dsean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica no id freestyle. The Lil B thread is that way -->.
Yup

And Kendrick bringing him up at summer jam and Pap killing it shows hes still relevant if anything. Ill say it again.

Why are people angry that lyrical rappers are responding? Dudes probably get hyped if Mac Miller responded JUST cuz he was mentioned. Get outta here.

dude suggested that Kendrick's uncle's and grandpa molested him because he was an infant w/ his shirt off in the pic...

y'all saying it was hot fully explains a lot of y'alls musical opinion

that was so corny. but i'm a hater though *shrugs*

Joey is one of the most talented rappers out and i'm sure the record is probably classic but he really acts like a HS female at times man :smh:....

And as far as pap goes I KNOW game is going to finish him off... K.dot don't need to be beefing with no sub par *****.... but game is inbetween albums, loves beef and is really good at diss tracks..... and with a target like pap he might drop a 1000 bars tonight :lol:

Serious question who other than west coast ppl call GKMC a classic, album was ok.... MCHG and Born Sinner were easily better, but yall continue to ride this wave because kendrick called out a few ppl.

Kendrick is a good artist but yall going too far in this thread
MCHG and Born Sinner easily better? You're crazy.

dude suggested that Kendrick's uncle's and grandpa molested him because he was an infant w/ his shirt off in the pic...

Agree

I agree those lines weren't nice but why didn't you quote the better bars he had. Dudes is mad negative in here for no reason.

I guess I just like that dudes who actually spit are getting a chance now. Tired of this radio friendly bs.

Back
Top Bottom