big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Let me know how you feel when I step to your house and claim to be the man of that house
laugh.gif
Are you seriously enraged by this?

NY is taking the biggest public relations hit from all of this for reasons people can pinpoint, but who knew Chicago would throw its hat in the Ring of L's? Lupe, Reese, Durk, etc. I mean they're just taking unsolicited and unprovoked L's for no good reason. 

Chi Town posters, stand up and be recognized. Defend your city from this buffoonery.

I'm from NY and i'm almost certain NY will take an L on this one because no one relevant will respond.

Pipe dreams if Nas, Jay, Dipset, 50, Fab, Asap, hell even if French responds.

Last edited:
Real **** tho... Ya'll think there's a possibility someone might actually try to body Kendrick Lamar over this? I've seen rappers get killed beefin over way less.

This dude Kendrick's verse was on some Tupac spittin at the cameras type ****... He pretty much said IDGAF I'll do what I want cause no one is touchin me right now.

We all know what happened to Pac and if K.Dot wanna take it to that level... I really hope he thought this through and is prepared for any repercussions that will come of this. Be it lyrical or physical.

Last edited:
And I ain't rockin no more designer ****

k, he's got my vote 8)

he wants to set himself apart from everyone and I can dig it.

also, if you're mad about the "KING OF NY" line, just realize he said it because TDE has LOT'S OF PULL in the east.

he feels he can say that and get away, more power to him, this is the rap of nowadays, GANGRELATED.

Let me know how you feel when I step to your house and claim to be the man of that house :lol:
N_ what?

"Im the king of new york
king of the coast'
1 hand I jungle them both"

Did you even hear the verse? He basically saying he is the king across the region( which is basically what other rappers say all the time) , would you of been this mad if he said he was the greatest of all time, or you just have a problem because he mentioned new york?

Could both of ya'll ****** cool out and talk about the music only. ****** need a diss record towards dumbass fans :rolleyes

With that said LOS verse on this is = to K.dot

Once again is ANYONE gonna listen to LOS verse that boy has went crazy on this track

I ain't got nothing but love for NY, **** I was just defending Fab earlier. What's gonna make y'all look bad, is all of these responses. Everybody is just gonna say the same ****. Everybody knows New York holds it down in this rap game. The only people who should be mad are the ones he didn't mention.

Last edited:
Real **** tho... Ya'll think there's a possibility someone might actually try to body Kendrick Lamar over this? I've seen rappers get killed beefin over way less.

This dude Kendrick's verse was on some Tupac spittin at the cameras type ****... He pretty much said IDGAF I'll do what I want cause no one is touchin me right now.

We all know what happened to Pac and if K.Dot wanna take it to that level... I really hope he thought this through and is prepared for any repercussions that will come of this. Be it lyrical or physical.

The F? No. It's 11:23 where the F is your head at?

N_ what?

"Im the king of new york
king of the coast'
1 hand I jungle them both"

Did you even hear the verse? He basically saying he is the king across the region( which is basically what other rappers say all the time) , would you of been this mad if he said he was the greatest of all time, or you just have a problem because he mentioned new york?

Yet the only city he mentioned was NEW YORK...you know how many damn cities are across the east!?...he could of claimed the king of DC...lol

Btw no I'm not enraged by this man...I'm just saying...this is kind of hilarious.

You act like DJ Quick along with others didn't exist.

You must not have actually ever listened to DJ Quik, because he hasn't been that relevant since he joined Death Row. Which was mid 90's.

Are you going to mention Souls of Mischief, Mc Eiht, WC and King Tee next?

:lol: at the West Coast doing fine. Snoop was washed up after his first album. Took another 10 years before Game came through and did his thing. Took another 10 years for Kendrick to be proclaimed the future of the coast. If that's doing fine I want no parts of that.

Exactly :smh:

LIL DURK@lildurk_ 16m
I'm not mad at @kendricklamar bout his song not sayin our name he ain't crazy he smart

These dudes :smh:

on the real papoose can have the best frestyle/off the top of the head song than any other ny artist thats new. 

also i never thought i live the day a LA N claim King of NY. 
pimp.gif
 somewhere pac is proud. 

one last note all of these bums that have responded is pathetic (talking bout music wise). Kdot got these NY N's workin. He winnin.

You act like DJ Quick along with others didn't exist.

Word. In between Snoop's verse album and the Game's debut, three Tupac albums (AND Chronic 2001) were released. SMH.

Don't forget Xzibit and Ice Cube/Westside Connection, and Dre & Em putting on 50. And people can say what they want about Snoop smoking himself out and going into Reggae, but he's basically been on since what, 93? Dude has outlasted tons of people.

The worst part us that you know he isn't the only person to think that and if Kendrick was to die in the coming months this song would be blamed and there goes another black eye for hip hop.

But no I don't think he will this song isn't that serious.

But if it's not a dis how would someone take an L by not responding ? Just shows how everybody looks at this verse.

I'm just hoping my man Push drops a quality verse regarding his name being mentioned....he better not front.

Back
Top Bottom