big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Papoose seems like the only one who is supporting NY, where's Jay, 50, and all these heavyweights who claim to be the best in NY? what a shame
mean.gif
Jay responding to a King of New York situation is like Kobe responding to a 2nd year player claiming he's an NBA All-Star while others in his class could never be. At this point in their careers, 50 too, worrying about who is KONY is not even registering on their priority list. It truly is meaningless for them. 

I don't understand how people do not get this.

I still don't see the big deal about that ordinary verse. It just shows how wack the state of hip hop is in for this to be so impactful. This is competition plain and simple. JOrdan was good friends with lots of people in the league outside the gym, but when they stepped on the court he brought his A game, and that made not only his opponents but his teammates bring theirs also.

Guys are way too sensitive.

The only people who should feel some kind of way are the ones who weren't worthy of a quotable
Pretty much. You know things are in a sad state of affairs when this many people misconstrue lyrics and get completely bent out of shape. Just reading a majority of the responses in here is disappointing. From one extreme to another. :smh:

It's all Hip-Hop.

What Kendrick did was Hip-Hop, What Pap and everyone else did was Hip-Hop too.

Don't be biased.

Enjoy the energy.

No one is being sensitive. They doing what they supposed to do.

Battling is a sport and Kendrick fired the first round, now he's gotta deal with the consequences and react accordingly.

Battling is a sport and Kendrick fired the first round, now he's gotta deal with the consequences and react accordingly.
laugh.gif
 He doesn't have to deal with anything.

He's already won by ruffling so many feathers. 

Very strategic move on his behalf.

Maino ( yes he is a one hit wonder) and Talib get it
And you can't get anymore NY then those two

Last edited:
Validation comes from the number of pages on NT thread??
No.

But literally being the talk of hip hip for about a week now is.

You disagree?

All I'm saying is...if the large majority of people believed what you believe...this wouldn't be a story.

This dude papoose said"hee,hee,hee",smh
What type of grown *** man uses that in a diss record, basura
I just want to hear the ones that had their names dropped, address this in their own time...
These struggle rappers are really emo over this...but that Los joint straight fire, sad he is with the vampire in Brooklyn tho,he will never get out that contract

Last edited:
Being the new fad for a week makes you the king of another city? I understand publicity and this is nothing more.

This thread is soo bad it's the same 6 dudes in here buffing Kendrick for a mediocre verse .. I never seen such a "crazy verse" with no hot bars if big Sean spit this exact verse no one would care and say he's thirsty for attention

Mr. Lamar is far from king of anything hasn't put in enough work and honestly dude is not that nice.

So why is this thread 80 something pages?
Your answer is above

Last edited:
This dude papoose said"hee,hee,hee",smh
What type of grown *** man uses that in a diss record, basura
I just want to hear the ones that had their names dropped, address this in their own time...
These struggle rappers are really emo over this...but that Los joint straight fire, sad he is with the vampire in Brooklyn tho,he will never get out that contract

Eminem used hehehe on The Sauce(Benzino diss).

Think he said something like "you have to stay up til 3 in the morning to watch your video get played one time on BET so hehehe". Probably got that wrong but it was something like that.

I still don't see the big deal about that ordinary verse. It just shows how wack the state of hip hop is in for this to be so impactful. This is competition plain and simple. JOrdan was good friends with lots of people in the league outside the gym, but when they stepped on the court he brought his A game, and that made not only his opponents but his teammates bring theirs also.

Guys are way too sensitive.

The only people who should feel some kind of way are the ones who weren't worthy of a quotable
That's another thing, son had the likes of Asap, Mac Miller, and Asap on his list. Its hard to take serious. After a while it was like he was just naming names to do it, like he ran out of good rappers so eh lets name drop these guys.

Eminem used hehehe on The Sauce(Benzino diss).

Think he said something like "you have to stay up til 3 in the morning to watch your video get played one time on BET so hehehe". Probably got that wrong but it was something like that.
Yea just listened it, been years since I heard that but he used that in a line about who has the last laugh...
But lets get this straight, take your emotions out of this so called "debate,fake outrage", anybody that has listened to hip hop during the golden age up until has been saying everything KDot said...We as fans are tired of all this"***** monster, Future singing on the hooks, Ll Cool J love ballads", we complain about not having artist that spit or put together quality albums"KDot, J.Cole" put two really well produce pieces of art together and dudes still **** on both of them... To quote DMX" What You ******* Want From A *****"...
NY dudes in this thread, your artist did it to your city, ASAP MOB is nothing but 90s Houston music( I call Cali and houston home), if you peep what Maino said, he is telling the truth...in all honesty all the music sounds the same but you have Tyler, Joey BadAss, Travis Scott, Krit, Currensy, alot of good artist out there that sometimes spit subpar lyrics...as a whole this is good for all hip hop, even though most of these struggle artist are just riding a wave, I am grateful for the responses just for the simple fact it's showing a passion for this thing called hip hop again and I hope it continues so as fans of this genre we can start getting the quality music we have been missing, honestly since 2001...
Take the emotions out of it and truly look at that verse and tell me this is not refreshing for an artist to come out and fire shots..
Now he has put himself behind the eightball because he truly can't half step on any records he puts out from now on and that's the type of pressure we should put on all these artist... Being that I lived through that whole media propaganda of east coast,west coast and saw how we lost two strong talents in their primes, it makes me kind of nervous on how some of you are taking this that serious and misconstruing this whole thing..
TI did the same thing and at least in the south we were getting quality music from all our artist, it's time to wake up and demand more from all artist from all coasts, plain and simple

:lol:  He doesn't have to deal with anything.

He's already won by ruffling so many feathers. 

Very strategic move on his behalf.

He did.

Kendrick def made a power move but the MCs that responded are playing chess too.

Especially Papoose. He just got a lil more buzz off the strength of how hard he went.

Last week he was the butt of internet jokes now I see a lot of impressed reactions by what he spit.

The shots fired did expose some *****s in K. Dot's armor tho.

He does say a lot of off the wall stuff that doesn't always makes sense but sounds hot anyway.

Cats were letting it slide under the rug for the most part but people are gonna start being more critical of it now.

Whatever the case, this is a beautiful moment for Hip-Hop imo.

& JR Writer's response is being slept on. He spit some FIRE.

Back
Top Bottom