big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

That's why BBC radio, one of the biggest online streaming syndications, has played his music, because it's bad. Ok
laugh.gif
Coming from someone that's gone to school for sound engineering and electronic production, Plan is talented as ****, whether you like his music or not. And I personally love his ****.
Well... generally speaking the radio is home to some of the ****tiest music. So I don't see how that makes his music good in any sense. But if you like it, more power to you I suppose. At least he's getting some recognition.

Last edited:
I constantly find myself partaking in pointless debates. If the opposition cannot be convinced that what you are saying is correct, or that what they are saying is incorrect, the argument is a complete waste of time. That's the way I see it. Although it is hard to refrain from stating your opinion regarding a matter that you strongly disagree with, maybe it's best to avoid doing so to avoid senseless babbling.
Shut up

Originally Posted by Js4Daze  

The difference is, I've studied hip-hop damn near my whole life. I haven't studied much of the civil rights era. Your argument is about as invalid as it gets.
Time for you to catch up then champ.  Once you do that, then maybe.......just maybe we'll hear you out when it comes to hip hop.  Until then, you've got some more studying to do. 

Joell Ortiz verse on "Cut You Loose" >>>>>> Kendrick's verse on "Control"

I say that because dudes been calling out corny raps for years. Kendrick said a few names and we got people really saying this is the verse of the century :smh: .. it was a dope verse but if he didn't say that King of NY line and mention a couple dudes names, it would've been any other Kendrick verse where he lyrically outshines his peers.

Let's see if this verse actually changes the direction of hip hop before we start labeling it as the best thing since pants with pockets or sliced bread.

Now it's Kendrick vs Lupe, have to love this topic :lol:

And what is a prime Kendrick or Lupe?

Are they boxers?

Lupe is Roy Jones Jr now? glass chin?

But for the record GKMC > anything Lupe has dropped...just saying

LMAO 16. SIXTEEN

BRUH. YOU PROB USE THE TERMS WAVY AND TURNT UP.

YOU PROB LIVE DAT PYREX VISION LIFE.

DUDE TALKIN BOUT TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM.

GUYS THERE'S NO WAY CAPPADONNA HAD A BETTER VERSE THAN K. DOT

K. DOT GOT MORE TWITTER FOLLOWERS!!!!!!

OH MAN THE LOLZ.

DUDE REALLY THINKS HE KNOWS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.

SOUNDING LIKE MAN LEBRON IS BETTER THAN JORAD. DID U SEE DA IMPACT OF DA CHAMP PACK HAD ON S O L E COLLECTOR????

:x ASAP freestyle Pt. 2

Ferg went full ******

"I DON'T SELL ROCKS, ***** I SMOKE EM"

"Sherane got good brain a couple Harlem ****** have that ***** up in a chicken wang"

:x :x :smh: Nast blacked out too

This thread is something else. :lol:

Lupe's prime was like 2 albums then dude started losing his mind. Kendrick is getting better with each project. As a rapper Lupe was a lil better during Food & Liquor but as a album GKMC > Food & Liquor IMO.

Back
Top Bottom