big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Lu was snapping on those Fahrenheit tapes, as well.

Enemy of the State also happened.

I like Kendrick as much as the next guy. But, like HTTB said, let it happen.

Trinidad James said he'll fight Joe Budden. All this because he got called out as being a wack ***** who can't rap. Jig is up.

Trinidad needs to concentrate on his album that Def Jam is waiting on. Dudes been rapping for a year and a few months.

Rocky made sense on Flex's show

I said what Flex said before about 50. 50 took a atom bomb to New York rap and it hasn't been the same since. Then New York rappers thought they had to diss other rappers to get on like it was a battle royal.

Trinidad James said he'll fight Joe Budden. All this because he got called out as being a wack ***** who can't rap. Jig is up.
Trinidad ain't never said **** to nobody, any man talking like a broad about me unwarranted can run me my fade too. I don't blame homie at all.

**** outta here. This is hiphop bruh. If you wack you're supposed to be called out.

Dude puts out music to be critiqued. His **** sucks so far. End of story.

The irony of this being in a thread about Kendrick Lamar making the game step their bars up. :lol:

What did Budden say that was wrong or offensive? Nothing was unwarranted about that especially since the original Kendrick verse was intended to get cats to step they game up. James is a reason why rap is currently a joke and people been saying it. His time is almost up.

I think Trinidad James is feeling like T Pain after Jay did DOA. Everyone knows Trinidad is the poster child of wack rappers. And Trinidad hasn't even gotten an album off, so the pressures on. Def Jam is under new management and they're looking at him wondering is he a write off or something they can work with.

Wait...he's set to release an actual album...? :lol: :x Def Jam is gonna make sure he is everywhere :smh: And to think, no matter who pops up, that person has a best friend/crew member whose even worse than him.

Meanwhile, Big KRIT will release another tape of the year that only me and the posters in his thread will hear.

Last edited:

lyrical or not, trinidad can actually piece together hot songs, sonically they sound like good songs

the new mixtape anyway

Time for you to catch up then champ.  Once you do that, then maybe.......just maybe we'll hear you out when it comes to hip hop.  Until then, you've got some more studying to do. 
Not sure how the civil rights era is even relevant to hip-hop in this situation but whatever. Nice to see that two people are unable to read adverbs (I said I haven't studied it MUCH). That can still mean I've studied it more than both of you. What's with people tryna flip **** on me without reading the entirety of my sentences? Seems like every one of my sentences have been misinterpreted 'cause peeps miss out on a word. Is this thread strictly illiterate or what?

Last edited:
LMAO 16. SIXTEEN
Yet judging by your grammar and your horribly faulty assumptions, far more intelligent. I hate to be that guy but let's be real.
BRUH. YOU PROB USE THE TERMS WAVY AND TURNT UP.
Not once.
YOU PROB LIVE DAT PYREX VISION LIFE.
Didn't even know that was considered a lifestyle till you mentioned it.
DUDE TALKIN BOUT TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM.
Never once brought up Twitter or Instagram specifically. I was referring to social media in general.
GUYS THERE'S NO WAY CAPPADONNA HAD A BETTER VERSE THAN K. DOT
Never said that.
K. DOT GOT MORE TWITTER FOLLOWERS!!!!!!
Or this.
OH MAN THE LOLZ.
Are you referring to the laughter directed towards you?
DUDE REALLY THINKS HE KNOWS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.
More than you. I'm 100% sure of that.
SOUNDING LIKE MAN LEBRON IS BETTER THAN JORAD. DID U SEE DA IMPACT OF DA CHAMP PACK HAD ON S O L E COLLECTOR????
Who the **** is Jorad? I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you were referring to Michael Jordan. Note that I would NEVER compare the two unless MJ's comin' out on top. I think you may be referring to someone else 'cause you went a solid 0 for 9 with your lil rant there buddy.

asap ferg is slowly becoming my favorite he went in on the last asap mob freestyle, also lupe went in on slr2 and slr3 

LMAO 16. SIXTEEN
Yet judging by your grammar and your horribly faulty assumptions, far more intelligent. I hate to be that guy but let's be real.
BRUH. YOU PROB USE THE TERMS WAVY AND TURNT UP.
Not once.
YOU PROB LIVE DAT PYREX VISION LIFE.
Didn't even know that was considered a lifestyle till you mentioned it.
DUDE TALKIN BOUT TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM.
Never once brought up Twitter or Instagram specifically. I was referring to social media in general.
GUYS THERE'S NO WAY CAPPADONNA HAD A BETTER VERSE THAN K. DOT
Never said that.
K. DOT GOT MORE TWITTER FOLLOWERS!!!!!!
Or this.
OH MAN THE LOLZ.
Are you referring to the laughter directed towards you?
DUDE REALLY THINKS HE KNOWS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.
More than you. I'm 100% sure of that.
SOUNDING LIKE MAN LEBRON IS BETTER THAN JORAD. DID U SEE DA IMPACT OF DA CHAMP PACK HAD ON S O L E COLLECTOR????
Who the **** is Jorad? I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you were referring to Michael Jordan. Note that I would NEVER compare the two unless MJ's comin' out on top. I think you may be referring to someone else 'cause you went a solid 0 for 9 with your lil rant there buddy.
STAY IN SCHOOL PAPI.

YOU SOUND LIKE ANOTHER STATISTIC.

Back
Top Bottom