Big Sean, Kanye, Cudi, Cons and Tony Williams all dropping Sept. 14th. (GOOD MUSIC DAY)

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Big Sean > them other Ns

oh my god

indifferent.gif

Damn...I can barely justify buying ONE CD at a time...now I gotta cop three? I dont know fam...

Yeezy? Definite...Cudi? Download...Big Sean? If he can prove hes really about something more than a mixtape thats a year and half old...

Damn...I can barely justify buying ONE CD at a time...now I gotta cop three? I dont know fam...

Yeezy? Definite...Cudi? Download...Big Sean? If he can prove hes really about something more than a mixtape thats a year and half old...

I was going to buy Cudi and Kanye anyway....Big Sean is a question mark. He's hit or miss with alot of his stuff. This is def not good for Big Sean because people don't buy albums as it is and now you are asking people to pick between Kanye, Cudi, and Sean??? Sean is going to lose 9 times out of 10 if you ask people to make that choice.

I was going to buy Cudi and Kanye anyway....Big Sean is a question mark. He's hit or miss with alot of his stuff. This is def not good for Big Sean because people don't buy albums as it is and now you are asking people to pick between Kanye, Cudi, and Sean??? Sean is going to lose 9 times out of 10 if you ask people to make that choice.

No way this happens. No way. I can see them sliding Big Sean in there with any album but no way is Good gonna drop its two marquee artists on the same day.

No way this happens. No way. I can see them sliding Big Sean in there with any album but no way is Good gonna drop its two marquee artists on the same day.

add Consequence to the list

i think Common is dropping the next week after that as well

add Consequence to the list

i think Common is dropping the next week after that as well

In a perfect world this would happen. But if anyone can pull something off like this its Kanye

In a perfect world this would happen. But if anyone can pull something off like this its Kanye

20100628-CONS.jpg

Yeah... 1 of these 4 negroes is going to be extra salty when their digits come up short.

They'd be better off releasing one album a week for an entire month.

20100628-CONS.jpg

Yeah... 1 of these 4 negroes is going to be extra salty when their digits come up short.

They'd be better off releasing one album a week for an entire month.

Back
Top Bottom