Big Sean VS. Drake

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Yeah I don't know about big Sean. His flow is extremely average to e. Idk what the hype is, maybe his lyrics but I don't see the as that hype is all.

This exactly how I feel about dude, he sounds like %85 _'s rapping these days Maybe hits his voice, its like when he raps I don't believe him noemotion at all

here we go with the "why i dont feel ___insert new artist___" "what's the hype?"... same thing different artist...

Drake
happy.gif

Umm I really thought this was a Drake song. So who did the original? I know its a 'Ye beat.........

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by Master Zik

To this day though every time I hear the beat I think of this as Drake's song and not anyone else's. Everybody just hoppin on his song doing their versions.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
For this, you get a
indifferent.gif
..Kanye delivered
You can take your
indifferent.gif
and gag on it you gay fish. I'm not down or feeling rappers who can't sing singing on nice beats thinking they're doing it, that albumjust isn't to my liking. I feel that Ye would've done a much better job if he actually put forth a lyrical effort on that song but I guess that'snot what he was going for, oh well Drake owned him.

Big Sean has his flashes. I heard some of his lines on Posner's mixtape and I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
...this dude's wordplay is straight up nasty. Think he said something like, "I checked my bank account like where are all the Os at? I hit theclub like where are all the $@%* at? You get a little change, you gon' see how !%#+ change, you gon' be up in the crib like where are all her clothesat?"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That said, dude is just not consistent. I downloaded his new mixtape and it is
sick.gif
in a bad way. Sounds like he was just messin around. Drake, in myopinion, is a lot more consistent.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

here we go with the "why i dont feel ___insert new artist___" "what's the hype?"... same thing different artist...

Nah thats not true. When Drake first came on the scene I thought he was dope. When Wale dropped I was like "Man he's dope" same with Cudi, Ithought Roth was a joke but sametime I recognized that he may have something, I wasn't rocking with him but I saw it what the hype was about(now I'm afan) Same with Lupe, same with Kanye same with most dope artists. If you are dope you are dope don't matter new or old. But Big Sean has a lot to prove. Hesounds like an amatuer. His lyrics are ok, he just wasn't ready to be signed yet in a couple of years he may be ready. Doesn't help he's signed toa bunch of people that can't help his career,if you would have been s igned to..oh say Interscope and worked with down south rappers he could havedeveloped himself better ala Asher Roth.

This is my first time hearing this big sean dude.... I dunno if its his voice or what but I cant get into him.. So drizzy

Niether....seans flow sucks and drake is too prepackaged for me..they both have songs I rock with tho

Originally Posted by henz0

This is my first time hearing this big sean dude.... I dunno if its his voice or what but I cant get into him.. So drizzy
They do rap about the same stuff, but drizzy just does everything a little better.

And
smh.gif
smh.gif
at dudes comparin' Big Sean to Drake like they're different. Drake is just a more polished "entertainer" imo. It's not likeeither of them are droppin' Nas type verses.

i dnt listen to drake and I've never heard of big sean, so am I the only person who thinks these two dudes sound exactly alike?

Drake..i cant believe this is up for discussion..Drake flows better, his breath control is better, and his lines are better...Drake all around IMO...

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Nah thats not true. When Drake first came on the scene I thought he was dope. When Wale dropped I was like "Man he's dope" same with Cudi, I thought Roth was a joke but sametime I recognized that he may have something, I wasn't rocking with him but I saw it what the hype was about(now I'm a fan) Same with Lupe, same with Kanye same with most dope artists. If you are dope you are dope don't matter new or old. But Big Sean has a lot to prove. He sounds like an amatuer. His lyrics are ok, he just wasn't ready to be signed yet in a couple of years he may be ready. Doesn't help he's signed to a bunch of people that can't help his career,if you would have been s igned to..oh say Interscope and worked with down south rappers he could have developed himself better ala Asher Roth.
I think people are thinking/saying he sounds like an amateur because of his actual voice though
laugh.gif
. I dont know if he was ready to be signed but he'll be iight.

I feel everything your saying though.

Back
Top Bottom