biggest nba trade ever: vc, arenas, hedo, jrich, lewis, pietrus, gortrat to suns/wiz/magic

sick.gif
@ that Rashard Lewis contract.

Hopefully this shake up will be good for all players involved

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

if the deal happens that really closes the window on the nuggets dealing melo. i thought he would end up in orlando for some reason
frown.gif
 i was hoping he would

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

if the deal happens that really closes the window on the nuggets dealing melo. i thought he would end up in orlando for some reason
frown.gif
 i was hoping he would

woah Turk back with ORL. And they get Hibachi and J-Rich, could be a championship move for the Magic.

it's a done deal.

i think the trade is good for PHX

pietrus > hedo
vince = jrich
gortat > clark

it's a done deal.

i think the trade is good for PHX

pietrus > hedo
vince = jrich
gortat > clark

woah Turk back with ORL. And they get Hibachi and J-Rich, could be a championship move for the Magic.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

not bad for orlando
Really tho 66.5M to Rashard over 3 years or 124M to Turk & Gil over 4 years? Looks like they just upped the ante on a risky deal...

not bad for orlando
Really tho 66.5M to Rashard over 3 years or 124M to Turk & Gil over 4 years? Looks like they just upped the ante on a risky deal...

Originally Posted by 0cks

not bad for orlando
Dwight is still pretty young but the door is closing on that team to win a championship. They needed to shake things up quick.

Originally Posted by 0cks

not bad for orlando
Dwight is still pretty young but the door is closing on that team to win a championship. They needed to shake things up quick.

One thing that the NBA and sometimes NHL are always good for is these big %$+ multi team trades... Makes things interesting
pimp.gif

One thing that the NBA and sometimes NHL are always good for is these big %$+ multi team trades... Makes things interesting
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom