biggest nba trade ever: vc, arenas, hedo, jrich, lewis, pietrus, gortrat to suns/wiz/magic

I hope Turk learned his lesson about consulting a woman when it comes to career altering decisions.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

it's a done deal.

i think the trade is good for PHX

pietrus > hedo
vince = jrich
gortat > clark
i think hedo is better, but his contract in camparison to his production the last year and a half
eyes.gif
. hopefully he's happy in orlando and will produce again, and not just chill cuz he got a fat contract
grin.gif

and gortat is gonna be good with some playing time

it can be up for debate but hedo's contract is horrible. 
i've only watched a couple of magic games this season and they're always running plays for howard in the post. they hardly ever run plays for their wing players, or any other players for that matter. now i may be wrong, but this is what i saw on those games that i watched.
Because they're wing players can't create their own shots like Hedo and Arenas can. They're wing players are all catch and shoot players, even VC can't create his own shot and drive to the hole anymore.

Offensively Dwight can't carry a team. This team need player makers on that end.

it's a done deal.

pietrus > hedo
vince = jrich
gortat > clark
i think hedo is better, but his contract in camparison to his production the last year and a half
eyes.gif
. hopefully he's happy in orlando and will produce again, and not just chill cuz he got a fat contract
grin.gif

i've only watched a couple of magic games this season and they're always running plays for howard in the post. they hardly ever run plays for their wing players, or any other players for that matter. now i may be wrong, but this is what i saw on those games that i watched.
Because they're wing players can't create their own shots like Hedo and Arenas can. They're wing players are all catch and shoot players, even VC can't create his own shot and drive to the hole anymore.

Offensively Dwight can't carry a team. This team need player makers on that end.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

it's a done deal.

pietrus > hedo
vince = jrich
gortat > clark
eyes.gif
grin.gif

there were a few days where howard was sick, and vince had good games...
hedo is garbage. his numbers won't get any better in orlando.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

it's a done deal.

pietrus > hedo
vince = jrich
gortat > clark
eyes.gif
grin.gif

there were a few days where howard was sick, and vince had good games...
hedo is garbage. his numbers won't get any better in orlando.

In my opinion, all teams won here. Orlando obviously got better. Nash can make those guys all-stars (who knows, with the Suns medical staff, VC could be like his prime again 
laugh.gif
) And Wizards obviously have a promising young player in Wall. There was just no way to work 2 point guards together who need the ball in their hand. Beside, Gilbert was losing his step, and Rashard can hit the 3.

u get rid of lewis and get arenas who takes an absurd amount of shots, u get jrich who needs to be in a fast paced offsense, u get rid of carter woh i think should have been kept instead of areanas and hedo who is doing terrible. still BOS has way more weapons

u get rid of lewis and get arenas who takes an absurd amount of shots, u get jrich who needs to be in a fast paced offsense, u get rid of carter woh i think should have been kept instead of areanas and hedo who is doing terrible. still BOS has way more weapons

In my opinion, all teams won here. Orlando obviously got better. Nash can make those guys all-stars (who knows, with the Suns medical staff, VC could be like his prime again 
laugh.gif
) And Wizards obviously have a promising young player in Wall. There was just no way to work 2 point guards together who need the ball in their hand. Beside, Gilbert was losing his step, and Rashard can hit the 3.

Magic's defense is gonna be GOD AWFUL!!!!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I don't see how this trade helps them against Boston or MIA, it's like they are gonna go with the same strategy and gun 3's to make the Finals. I don't see that working at all. Dwight still gonna be pissed at the lack of defense

Maybe they still have a shot at Carmelo?
laugh.gif

Magic's defense is gonna be GOD AWFUL!!!!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I don't see how this trade helps them against Boston or MIA, it's like they are gonna go with the same strategy and gun 3's to make the Finals. I don't see that working at all. Dwight still gonna be pissed at the lack of defense

Maybe they still have a shot at Carmelo?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

woah Turk back with ORL. And they get Hibachi and J-Rich, could be a championship move for the Magic.

with what front court???
laugh.gif

howard will be a broken man come june

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

woah Turk back with ORL. And they get Hibachi and J-Rich, could be a championship move for the Magic.

with what front court???
laugh.gif

This can be really good for Washington or really bad for Washington depending on how shot Lewis is. Everyone on the Wizards is young, they could use a vet like Lewis.
with what front court???
laugh.gif

They GOTTA move Nelson for somebody. Hickson maybe, but I'm not sure if Cleveland really wants they're back court depth to be Nelson, Williams, Gibson, Sessions, and Parker.

This can be really good for Washington or really bad for Washington depending on how shot Lewis is. Everyone on the Wizards is young, they could use a vet like Lewis.
with what front court???
laugh.gif

They GOTTA move Nelson for somebody. Hickson maybe, but I'm not sure if Cleveland really wants they're back court depth to be Nelson, Williams, Gibson, Sessions, and Parker.

Back
Top Bottom